FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-30-2007, 02:21 PM

Default Re: Marrying up

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I plan on marrying up becasue it's the only way I will be rich.

[/ QUOTE ]
how can you say you plan on marrying up?? is this seriously something a poor man with no connections can do? because unless you happen to come from a rich family that is a member of a local private golf course you don't have much chances of meeting local rich girls.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its still possible, you just gotta do a little scouting and meet her before she becomes rich.

[/ QUOTE ]
in other words hang out at med schools looking for future surgeons [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Law school is the best. Cuz most of them graduate with 6 figure student loans and dont make super bank at the start.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have dated three lawyers at the beginning of their careers. Ironically, the more likely they were to stick with the high-paying career path, the more disagreeable their personality to me. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 03-30-2007, 02:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]

ps: Alobar, i will disagree with you on that till the death! wait till he is 55 and we'll see if he keeps his looks as much as demi has.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree demi has aged very very well, still doesnt change the fact she married up. Plus hes still got a good chance of being considered hotter at 55 than she is, given that men age way better than women. Look how many chicks would open their legs for sean connery, and isnt george clooney like 50 or something and he was just named sexiest man in the world.
Old 03-30-2007, 02:28 PM

wow had nobody said lyle lovett & julia roberts!?
Old 03-30-2007, 02:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]

OK Demi's still hot but she's like 55.

[/ QUOTE ]

Them's fightin' words. I am actually thinking of fighting you for posting Demi Moore as marrying up.
Old 03-30-2007, 02:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You are crazy. The punked dude is the one who married up.

[/ QUOTE ]

He's way hotter than she is. Hes way hotter than she ever was.

yes I know that makes me sound gay

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? He's a good lookin dude, and I don't really think he married up, but even is pretty much as far as I will go. She was super hot back in the day and still pretty hot.
Old 03-30-2007, 02:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

ps: Alobar, i will disagree with you on that till the death! wait till he is 55 and we'll see if he keeps his looks as much as demi has.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree demi has aged very very well, still doesnt change the fact she married up. Plus hes still got a good chance of being considered hotter at 55 than she is, given that men age way better than women. Look how many chicks would open their legs for sean connery, and isnt george clooney like 50 or something and he was just named sexiest man in the world.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm going to fight you too. This is ridiculous.

By the way, Demi is a luscious 44, not 55, you ho-bags. And Heather Locklear is 45 and there's no man on the planet who wouldn't be marrying up to get her.
Old 03-30-2007, 02:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You are crazy. The punked dude is the one who married up.

[/ QUOTE ]

He's way hotter than she is. Hes way hotter than she ever was.

yes I know that makes me sound blind

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 03-30-2007, 02:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

By the way, Demi is a luscious 44, not 55, you ho-bags. And Heather Locklear is 45 and there's no man on the planet who wouldn't be marrying up to get her.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK so there are a few hot women in their 40s, how long do you think that will last?

If you were a 29 year old rich and famous male model, would you want to marry a smoking hot 25 year old or a hot 45 year old trying desparately (botox) to hold onto her looks for a few more years?

Just look at Goldie Hawn, she looked good for awhile and now her face is literally coming apart at the seams.
Old 03-30-2007, 02:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OK so there are a few hot women in their 40s, how long do you think that will last?

If you were a 29 year old rich and famous male model, would you want to marry a smoking hot 25 year old or a hot 45 year old trying desparately (botox) to hold onto her looks for a few more years?

Just look at Goldie Hawn, she looked good for awhile and now her face is literally coming apart at the seams.

[/ QUOTE ]

I grant you all that, but none of that is the point. The point is that Demi Moore isn't [censored] marrying up with that little bitch from Punk'd.
Old 03-30-2007, 02:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly, shes getting the waay better end of the deal, and therefore is marrying up