Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-20-2006, 02:47 PM

Default wild jacks poker bonus

Ok this is a bonus 5x from Wild Jacks. However, they seem to be very strict about people who abuse the promotion. Anyone had a problem with them once they were done with the raked hands? Is it like a bet365 bonus where you automatically play once u deposited and email them once your done with the 250 raked hands?

Promotion Abuse:
# Non compliance with these terms and conditions shall be deemed to be 'Promotion Abuse' and as such shall give the Wild Jack Poker Management the right to at its sole discretion take the following actions against such abusers.
# All winnings on any account/s opened will be null and void and all cash-ins will be cancelled where play has been deemed abusive.
# Abusing player accounts may be terminated with immediate effect.
# Players found to be abusing promotions may be barred from receiving further promotional offers at Wild Jack Poker
# Information on known promotion abusers may be forwarded to Inexia Ltd & Proc-Cyber-Services (PCS), our e-cash partners and may result in such players being barred from receiving bonuses at any other Poker Rooms using these services.
Old 07-20-2006, 02:58 PM

Default Re: wild jacks poker bonus

I depoed and played only up to the bonus cleared and then immediately withdrew about a week and a half ago with no problems.
Old 07-20-2006, 08:01 PM

I withdrew immediately after clearing the required hands with no problems.
Old 07-20-2006, 11:30 PM

did the bonus credited automatically or do u have to email them?
Old 07-21-2006, 04:41 AM

If I remember correctly, I had to call them.
Old 07-21-2006, 06:26 AM

I had problems cashing out. They cashed out the amount of my deposit with no problem, but held my bonus and a little winnings. I had to fax them documentation, utilty bill and drivers license. We're talking about a huge sum of $86. I deposited via Neteller and cashed out back to Neteller. They called It a random security check. After faxing, they stated it would be processed in 24 hours. Took about 4 days and 3 or 4 emails before I got my money. I've had the same Neteller acct for over 3 years. Have played at about 20 sites, never had to send documentation before. This was about 3 months ago.
Old 07-21-2006, 03:04 PM

I just cleared it earlier this week. The bonus showed up within 24 hours of depositing. The only problem I had was when I cashed out my initial deposit came through the next day, but the bonus+winnings didn't. The rest finally showed up today though. From reading the bonuswhore.com forums it seems this is standard.
Old 07-21-2006, 04:02 PM

I had no problems with them except that it took about 48 hours for the bonus to be deposited so that I could start playing. I had absolutely no problems cashing out without documentation. Indeed, I am thinking of referring another player their way. I thought it was an easy bonus easily cleared.
Old 07-21-2006, 06:33 PM

where do u check that the bonus has been showed up in your acct after depositing?
Old 07-21-2006, 07:41 PM

For me it simply showed up in my account. There's a button called "Bank" that you hit to see what's there.