Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-05-2007, 03:57 AM

Default Full Tilt Deposit Bonus

If one initially deposits money into Full Tilt, let's say $600, and receives the matching bonus, is it possible to withdraw any money before the full $600 bonus has been earned?

Also, (this has probably been covered elsewhere but) I'm wondering what the pros and cons are of using Epassporte for withdrawals from Full Tilt.

Thank you!
Old 09-05-2007, 04:43 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Deposit Bonus

I have cleared the bonus twice. Once in my name and then helping a family member clear in their name. I only play medium stakes (i.e. $20/$50 S&G's) and found it pretty easy. However, if you are going to try then proper BR would suggest you need at least $600 to give it a go in the timescale. So not sure why you would want to withdraw it.

Anyway, both questions would be answered by Full Tilt. Have you asked them? They may not be as quick as Stars in responding but they are not bad.
Old 09-05-2007, 06:05 AM

Hey can you post the answer when you find out. I'm currently clearing the bonus at FT and my whole roll is there and I time to time cash out like $100 or so to go out (i know its making building a roll a bit harder). I didn't even think I might not be able to withdraw because of the bonus.
Old 09-05-2007, 08:49 AM

Thanks, Rek. I'll never get that 30 seconds back.

Yes, you can withdraw. You need to play some first, don't know how much, but I withdrew in chunks about a month after I started without any problems.

Epass works fine, You will take a bit of a hit on your MGR if you have rakeback but, other than that, it works pretty well.
Old 09-05-2007, 10:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Epass works fine, You will take a bit of a hit on your MGR if you have rakeback but, other than that, it works pretty well.

[/ QUOTE ]

With ePass uou take a 6% hit on deposits (against your MGR) but zero on withdrawals so keep a good bankroll and just win baby [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 09-05-2007, 11:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks, Rek. I'll never get that 30 seconds back.

Yes, you can withdraw. You need to play some first, don't know how much, but I withdrew in chunks about a month after I started without any problems.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, some people! Still if it took you 30 seconds to read that and then felt the need to respond like you did say no more.

I just don't understand why there are so many posts asking will "such and such do this or that" without first asking the site and knowing it from the horses mouth. You end up with answers like yours "you need to play some first, don't know how much" and "a bit of a hit on your MGR".

Clear as mud now.
Old 09-05-2007, 03:18 PM

Thank you all.

More responses would be appreciated.
Old 09-05-2007, 03:35 PM

Rek is right even though his first response was awful. It's pretty stupid how often people ask questions on here where people can often be wrong or just don't know, instead of just E-MAILING SUPPORT. It's not that hard.

As for the question, yes you can withdraw some of it while the bonus is still being earned, but I would play a decent amount with it before you cash any out.
Old 09-05-2007, 03:43 PM

Well in the original posters defence a question like this seems to yell out Hi I want to abuse your bonus program. I can see why he'd prefer not to announce that to the site's support staff.
Old 09-05-2007, 05:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well in the original posters defence a question like this seems to yell out Hi I want to abuse your bonus program. I can see why he'd prefer not to announce that to the site's support staff.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is not abusing their bonus program. They have their rules and will clearly tell you what they are. If you are allowed to withdraw that will be it. It will not be a secret.

You will be doing nothing underhand if it is permitted. All Full Tilt want is you to play their site. If you are good enough you will clear their bonus. They NEVER lose out they just make a little less during the bonus period - the more you play the more they make.

Sorry about my 1st post if it came across bad but you would have had a definitive answer by now had you emailed Full Tilt at the start. And if this thread carries on for another few days all you will have is some more heresay and no real proof