Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software

Old 06-20-2007, 04:20 PM

Default Poker Office is [censored] is PT the same

I have poker office and it always goes [censored] up on me. Is Poker Tracker with HUD the same. I would like to know before I splash out again.

Cheers
Old 06-20-2007, 07:41 PM

Default Re: Poker Office is [censored] is PT the same

[ QUOTE ]
I have poker office and it always goes [censored] up on me.

[/ QUOTE ]

No luck e-mailing support?
Old 06-20-2007, 08:15 PM

I was about to buy it so I can have a decent HUD on the iPoker network but the HUD never worked for me. I went to their forums and there are tons of posts on how the HUD (and other things) just aren't working for a bunch of people across different networks. Right now poker office seems sketchy at best to me.

To answer your question PT and PAHUD are both very reliable and support is always quick with releasing patches. If you play on a network that PAHUD supports you can't go wrong.
Old 06-20-2007, 08:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was about to buy it so I can have a decent HUD on the iPoker network but the HUD never worked for me. I went to their forums and there are tons of posts on how the HUD (and other things) just aren't working for a bunch of people across different networks. Right now poker office seems sketchy at best to me.

To answer your question PT and PAHUD are both very reliable and support is always quick with releasing patches. If you play on a network that PAHUD supports you can't go wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

HUH? I have had po for about 4 years and have had very little problems. Most problems are easily fixed by a simple e-mail to the support. 2 months ago my computer got an error I just saved the mysql data base installed/reinstalled PO and every thing is good again. PO does use allot of cpu but if your computer modern you should have no problems and PO is allot easier to use that PT.
Old 06-20-2007, 08:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have had po for about 4 years and have had very little problems. Most problems are easily fixed by a simple e-mail to the support.

[/ QUOTE ]

You probably know better than me, my experience w/ PO is very limited. But until the HUD works for iPoker again, and according to the forums it hasn't for weeks, they certainly won't get my business.
Old 06-21-2007, 05:36 AM

The HUD not working at iPoker, what? You do realize that the players that have no problems with the HUD on iPoker aren't writing about it on the forums?

Btw. I just browsed the forums and I saw like one or two threads about iPoker not working.
Old 06-21-2007, 10:56 AM

Alright whatever, poker office is awesome, I don't really give a [censored] anymore. Jesus Christ.
Old 06-21-2007, 11:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What else would you expect to find in their support forums? Their only purpose is for people to write complaints, so I'd be shocked if you saw anything else.

As to me, I've had it for over 2 years, and barely ever had any issues, and certainly none now. I've recommended it to several friends, all who bought and use it, and also no complaints.
Old 06-21-2007, 02:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Alright whatever, poker office is awesome, I don't really give a [censored] anymore. Jesus Christ.

[/ QUOTE ]