Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-12-2007, 08:25 PM

Default Re: OnGame Regs Thread!

would be interested in buying a 5/10, 10/20 database if someone wants to sell pm me
Old 10-12-2007, 08:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What are OnGame games like compared to Party, FTP or Stars?

[/ QUOTE ]

Pathetically easy. Here's hoping this thread ruins those games completely and you guys get what you deserve for posting this in the first place.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah seriously.. ever since this thread has gone up on 2+2 in early-mid july, the games have started to go downhill from there... its like almost all good regulars on all the tables now..

anyways, i wouldnt say the games are pathetically easy at the moment.. they're just slightly easier then ftp/stars imo, but still harder to beat then most party games.
Old 10-12-2007, 11:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Pathetically easy. Here's hoping this thread ruins those games completely and you guys get what you deserve for posting this in the first place.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol. wtf is wrong with u? take care of ur own [censored]! how can u be a mod?? seriously! so my guess is ur playing on party or ipoker and u wanna get rid of some regs.
Old 10-13-2007, 01:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol. wtf is wrong with u? take care of ur own [censored]! how can u be a mod?? seriously! so my guess is ur playing on party or ipoker and u wanna get rid of some regs.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sadly my government has made such things impossible. Sadly I also only know have the wisdom to know a good thing when I have it, which is a lesson some of you could stand to learn.
Old 10-13-2007, 09:12 AM

Thoughts on me? I've been sucking it up the last week or so but played pretty good for about a month before then. I just started playing and prolly don't have many hands with most of you.
Old 10-13-2007, 08:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Sadly my government has made such things impossible. Sadly I also only know have the wisdom to know a good thing when I have it, which is a lesson some of you could stand to learn.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah so basically you didnt play on Ongame since at least a few months and you dont what youre talking about. Thanks for your opinion. Great reply.
Old 10-14-2007, 10:40 AM

i always thought spadeneuteru was one of the best players at 2/4. SAY_AHH seems pretty good. when i first played against hermaria, i thought he was awful, but he's seemed ok when i've played him since then - maybe he was just drunk or tilting. scorpion just seems soo nitty, i can't imagine him being more than a marginal winner. snejkovic seems pretty decent - i'm surprised no-one's mentioned him yet. i'm cheekychica btw - played like 170Kish hands there this year, from $.5/1 to $10/20 (plus a couple of disastrous shots at $25/50). am curious as to whether anyone's formed any opinions of my play
Old 10-14-2007, 10:48 AM

cheeky,

We've played about 500 hands. TBH I had you marked as a fish. Guess I was mistaken.
Old 10-21-2007, 02:20 AM

Mad sessions this weekend @ Ongame.

Couple notes:

JustLuck-_-: Wow, I mean just wow, he stacks off so lightly while defending his big blind. TT is definately worth 100BB's for him preflop in blind battle. Please don't tell this to him. I don't want him to chance his antics. Although his aggro pf-style might give hard times for non-regs, but otherwise he's just so bad.

SpadeNeuterU: No respect for him/(her?). Too tight and can't be by any means a big winner. She called me mean today after I critized her buying in with only 50BB's. If you're <25 yrs old hot girl (pics plz) then I'm sorry, but otherwise I DUN KEER.

WrapSumden: If he was running yesterday totally card dead then I understand, but seemed just so nitty tight. Probably 3-bet my raise a time or two w/ air, but didn't want to risk catching because he was folding an orbit after orbit.

xnwo23: Tangling with him pretty much this weekend. Seems pretty solid and I like his postflop (or actually I don't [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]). He opens a lot more than normal regs in LP.

The games were pretty good this weekend I guess. At least after 5:00AM (here in Finland) there were A LOT of spewdonks messing around.
Old 10-21-2007, 03:16 AM

what ongame skins take US players? and how do you people deposit?