Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-23-2007, 02:03 PM

Default Re: My buddy claims that Mig_net scammed him for $200

I'm going to get bad karma for this but this doesn't even come close to passing a sniff test. Sounds like lower level darwinism at work. poorly played con > poorly played victim. I don't think mig.com gets out of bed for less than 1k.

But mostly I just wanted to post because mig.com is such a hero. <3<3<3
Old 10-23-2007, 02:07 PM

Mig uses hundos for toilet paper (apparently). Ask them to send first!
Old 10-23-2007, 02:07 PM

you def. got scammed. Mig.net came into my table at the start of the 200K on Sunday and asked for trades. I said, "lol, nice fake name" and he left.
Old 10-23-2007, 02:32 PM

It was laziness. I had a feeling I was getting scammed but my stars roll was down because I have degenerate friends who I do trade money with. Most often they give me cash in real life and I give them electronic $$$ on stars. Because of this my roll was down on stars and I thought I could get a quick $200.00 without going to the bank.

If I knew who the real mig was I would have never done it but then fat ass Bdidd created a thread and I didn't want anyone to think I or anyone else was accusing him of such a JV scam.

It's really quite amusing. Aside from feeling like a horses ass I don't really care. The dude's got balls though I had anothe IM last night.
Old 10-23-2007, 03:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It was laziness. I had a feeling I was getting scammed but my stars roll was down because I have degenerate friends who I do trade money with. Most often they give me cash in real life and I give them electronic $$$ on stars. Because of this my roll was down on stars and I thought I could get a quick $200.00 without going to the bank.

If I knew who the real mig was I would have never done it but then fat ass Bdidd created a thread and I didn't want anyone to think I or anyone else was accusing him of such a JV scam.

It's really quite amusing. Aside from feeling like a horses ass I don't really care. The dude's got balls though I had anothe IM last night.

[/ QUOTE ]

I created the thread more to let people know this was going on. Also, to let mig know someone is using his name to front.

The fact that your fat azz got scammed only adds a little bit of humor to the situation.