Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Full Ring
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-07-2007, 10:13 AM

Default Re: Line check with AA on scary flop

[ QUOTE ]
You guys saying that you are only beat by QQ are way off. TT and 99 are well within his range here. I do think you cna make an argument for betting or for checking the flop and both are ok in balance. Saying that the board is too coordinated to float a cbet is also ridiculous. Its a much better board to float on than a 224 flop where you never have a piece of it. You need to get value out of JJ, AQ or any other hand that has a piece on the turn because some rivers will beat you, others will kill your action and the rest will change nothing. Bet the turn.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow well I'm not a fan of not knowing where I'm at in a hand or letting someone catch up to beat my big pair. Checking that flop is a weak play. And if you don't think a QT9 flop with 2 spades is too coordinated then good luck. You're just looking to let a beat happen for free? You think his range includes 10's 9's? Not with that line unless he's a complete moron set mining at a heavy price. KJ is out unless again he is a complete donk. CBet if you're beat he will let you know!