Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Are you aware that this act was "piggybacked" onto another bill named the Safe Port Security Act?
Yes 36 92.31%
No 3 7.69%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2007, 10:31 AM

Default Re: SSNL [cheese] thread: OCT 2 (nc)

[ QUOTE ]
Why is it when I decide to slowplay AA PF once I get screwed?

Poker Stars, $1/$2 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 3 Players
LegoPoker Hand History Converter

BTN: $258.25
Hero (SB): $199
BB: $31

Pre-Flop: A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (SB)
BTN folds, Hero calls $1, BB checks

Flop: ($4) A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
Hero checks, BB checks

Turn: ($4) 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
Hero checks, BB checks

River: ($4) 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $197 and is All-In</font>, BB calls $29 and is All-In

Results: $62 Pot ($1 Rake)
Hero showed A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (four of a kind, Eights) and WON $30.50 (-$0.50 NET)
BB showed 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (four of a kind, Eights) and WON $30.50 (-$0.50 NET)

[/ QUOTE ]

lol rake wins
Old 10-24-2007, 10:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
bubaloo,
Hand 1 I would bet more on the turn setting up a river push, stacking his nines or w/e he has.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah i felt a bit foolish after the hand, think i got MUTBS (monsters under the bed syndrome) was planning on c/cing, but i suppose theres no hands that miss that bluff and only better hands bet. doh!
Old 10-24-2007, 10:34 AM

I just want to say about this issue regarding me that it's embarassing and completely inappropriate. I have lost it on numerous occasions lately because of all this losing and it's caused me to do things out of character (seriously) and despicable.

Basically on Monday night a friend of mine (a few at first) were drinking. I started playing one table of $2/4 on Stars just relaxing and watching the Colts-Jaguars game. I drank more and more and then started playing multiple tables throughout the night. My friend who was there, and is a drunken lunatic, was watching and started coercing me to say things to this guy in the chat box that would not leave me alone and has been stalking me for a few days now.

He was bashing me, telling me I suck, throwing every shot at me. I started freaking out after a few suckouts and my friend started feeding me things to say. I am horrible with insults (I rarely push things to a bad level) and due to the alcohol (which isn't an excuse) and my friend talking into my ear (I really have a problem with letting people get to me/influence me---I have a saying no problem) I started freaking out on this guy in the chat box.

I made inappropriate comments that, like I said, are out of character.

You can believe me or not, I really don't care. I just felt like getting it off my chest.

I lost my chat for a month, but will likely ask them to remove it forever for these actions. I really should learn to think for myself for once and not to use alcohol as an excuse. This is the second time in the last few weeks that alcohol has caused me to snap like this and I need to stop with these denigrating comments.

I'm not a racist, I have friends of all races, I just need to stop having people feed me things when I'm drunk (same deal a week or so ago with this friend around).

I have a lot of flaws right now because poker has really effected my life in a horrible horrible way. It's caused me to get angry at the slightest things, become very snappy, more violent, and also very depressed.

In fact even though I've made money from my initial $20 transfer I don't think poker has done one good thing for my life. It's led to the aforementioned problems I just named, removed me from being more social, and led me to these awful actions.

This is the honest truth here, believe it or not. It didn't pop into my head to call the guy in the chat those names, but coercion should not be an excuse so I'm taking full responsibility for it.
Old 10-24-2007, 10:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I just want to say about this issue regarding me that it's embarassing and completely inappropriate. I have lost it on numerous occasions lately because of all this losing and it's caused me to do things out of character (seriously) and despicable.

Basically on Monday night a friend of mine (a few at first) were drinking. I started playing one table of $2/4 on Stars just relaxing and watching the Colts-Jaguars game. I drank more and more and then started playing multiple tables throughout the night. My friend who was there, and is a drunken lunatic, was watching and started coercing me to say things to this guy in the chat box that would not leave me alone and has been stalking me for a few days now.

He was bashing me, telling me I suck, throwing every shot at me. I started freaking out after a few suckouts and my friend started feeding me things to say. I am horrible with insults (I rarely push things to a bad level) and due to the alcohol (which isn't an excuse) and my friend talking into my ear (I really have a problem with letting people get to me/influence me---I have a saying no problem) I started freaking out on this guy in the chat box.

I made inappropriate comments that, like I said, are out of character.

You can believe me or not, I really don't care. I just felt like getting it off my chest.

I lost my chat for a month, but will likely ask them to remove it forever for these actions. I really should learn to think for myself for once and not to use alcohol as an excuse. This is the second time in the last few weeks that alcohol has caused me to snap like this and I need to stop with these denigrating comments.

I'm not a racist, I have friends of all races, I just need to stop having people feed me things when I'm drunk (same deal a week or so ago with this friend around).

I have a lot of flaws right now because poker has really effected my life in a horrible horrible way. It's caused me to get angry at the slightest things, become very snappy, more violent, and also very depressed.

In fact even though I've made money from my initial $20 transfer I don't think poker has done one good thing for my life. It's led to the aforementioned problems I just named, removed me from being more social, and led me to these awful actions.

This is the honest truth here, believe it or not. It didn't pop into my head to call the guy in the chat those names, but coercion should not be an excuse so I'm taking full responsibility for it.

[/ QUOTE ]

everyone is entitled to 2nd changes and whatnot. You admitting you do something wrong is huge in my eyes compared to how you usually handle situations. So i believe ya. Still like you said ignornance, drunkeness and what not is not an excuse. at least you manned up and admitting you were wrong.
Old 10-24-2007, 10:47 AM

there should be an fgators forum.
Old 10-24-2007, 10:51 AM

damn luckybacon that 25/50 [censored] sucks. pretty sure you can get stars to remove your access to certain limits but i'm not sure.

gl with your break.
Old 10-24-2007, 10:51 AM

well i gotta give Fgators some credit that he starts admitting stuff, opening up his game and all.
Old 10-24-2007, 10:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
there should be a grimstarr forum.

[/ QUOTE ]
fyp, and im being serious.
Old 10-24-2007, 11:07 AM

AT here, i tried shoving turn to let it look like bluff. The last 2 times i did this with air (a bit scarier turn tho) I got snap called by low pocket pairs, it didnt work this time. Also since my image is really crazy.

Seat 4: procyon79 ($182.10 in chips)
Seat 5: vasyy ($95.50 in chips)
Seat 7: GasolineJudy ($197 in chips)
Seat 9: Payac ($216 in chips)
Seat 10: Keepfishing1 ($209.25 in chips)
ANTES/BLINDS
Payac posts blind ($1), Keepfishing1 posts blind ($2).

PRE-FLOP
procyon79 folds, vasyy folds, GasolineJudy folds, Payac bets $7, Keepfishing1 bets $26, Payac calls $20.

FLOP [board cards: TH,5S,TD ]
Payac checks, Keepfishing1 bets $30, Payac calls $30.

TURN [board cards: TH,5S,TD,2C ]
Payac checks, Keepfishing1 bets $151.25 and is all-in, Payac folds.

RIVER [board cards: TH,5S,TD,2C ]
Keepfishing1 wins $264.25.
SUMMARY
Dealer: GasolineJudy
Pot: $267.25, (including rake: $3)
procyon79, loses $0
vasyy, loses $0
GasolineJudy, loses $0
Payac, loses $58
Keepfishing1, bets $209.25, collects $264.25, net $55
Old 10-24-2007, 11:23 AM

lol, i got an 18/10 i have history with to 5 bet shove 66 today. i love poker [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Closed Thread