Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Entertainment Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-16-2007, 12:02 AM

Default Re: So is Jordin toast?

[ QUOTE ]
They've been inseperable since I've been watching.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats what i have seen. Also remember blake has the west coast as well.

i think this is going to be pretty close.
Old 05-16-2007, 12:30 AM

One thing I noticed about DI this year:

If you look at last year's scores you will see the margin of error consistently around 1.5 - 1.6. This year it is consistently 2.5 - 2.6. I think they upped it this year to make it look like they are always correct. The groupings are larger this year.

Jordin now climbing again [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 05-16-2007, 12:44 AM

About Jordin climbing late: As StellarWind pointed out a while back (IIRC), the late boost or fall of a contestant on DI due to West coast voting is statistically insignificant because of the very small sample size due to the few DI users in that area. I'm not sure if that holds true tonight (yes, I'm too lazy to check), but it's something to consider if you haven't already.

With that said, I still think Blake's a goner.
Old 05-16-2007, 12:47 AM

That could be true but Jordin had an early lead on him anyway. Either way it pretty much shows Blake behind.
Old 05-16-2007, 12:48 AM

That's how I saw it too.
Old 05-16-2007, 03:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i would be SO SO happy if jordin got the boot tomorrow. i loaded up at 8.25 to 1 that she leaves tomorrow, i loaded up on her leaving before blake at 3.2 to 1, and i loaded up on melinda, and if jordin leaves, melinda would surely beat blake, right??
PLEASE GOD

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm with you suzy. I made two limit bets on Jordan to leave
this week. Plus I make a little profit on Jordin vs Blake because I flattened out my postion on Jordin(thanks to you) to the point that I get back a little extra if Blake beats her. Plus I have been pounding WSEX and MB on Melinda to win it all. If Melinda wins I will actually have a winning season.
Old 05-16-2007, 03:58 AM

vegan, the cardinals (my home team) suck this year. i dont follow it but that's what i hear. dont worry, youll make back the money u lost tonight on melinda!
Old 05-16-2007, 05:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
vegan, the cardinals (my home team) suck this year. i dont follow it but that's what i hear. dont worry, youll make back the money u lost tonight on melinda!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey I did great on the Cardinals last night so losing tonight was covered. I just want Jordin to go since I took 7-1 and 8-1 odds on it. The thing is though, as for Melinda winning, Blake, who I don't like at all vocally, is the one that scares me. It will be a choice between two types and who knows which way the public will go. Blake has had way too much support. Jordin on the other hand is just a pure singer like Melinda and I think Melinda will straight blow Jordin out of the box!!! Of course I win so much on Jordin going home I will be happy to take on Blake in the finals, x-factor or not. Suzy hopefully we'll both be smiling after they announce who's going home. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 05-16-2007, 08:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey I did great on the Cardinals last night so losing tonight was covered. I just want Jordin to go since I took 7-1 and 8-1 odds on it. The thing is though, as for Melinda winning, Blake, who I don't like at all vocally, is the one that scares me. It will be a choice between two types and who knows which way the public will go. Blake has had way too much support. Jordin on the other hand is just a pure singer like Melinda and I think Melinda will straight blow Jordin out of the box!!! Of course I win so much on Jordin going home I will be happy to take on Blake in the finals, x-factor or not. Suzy hopefully we'll both be smiling after they announce who's going home. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I could be wrong, but I think Melinda would crush Blake in the finals while Melinda/Jordin will be a tossup w/advantage Jordin.
Old 05-16-2007, 09:14 AM

I agree with Grifter... Melinda/Jordin is a lot closer than Melinda/Blake. FWIW, I think Jordin/Blake would be pretty close too.