Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-18-2007, 08:27 PM

Default Re: Poker Stars Instant EChecks

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I requested a cashout on August 29th , and it appeared today. Had to complain about a $2.95 fee as well. No purchase on 8/27 has appeared in my bank account yet. I'm really hoping this gets back to the old turnaround times, and no annoying fees. I hate having to keep more $ on stars than I need to play since 1/19 , just because I'm worried about having trouble reloading if I cashout too much and hit a downswing.

[/ QUOTE ]

ditto

gg

[/ QUOTE ]

I sent an email last night about the processing fee charge.
They credited it to my poker account today rather than my bank account.

gg

[/ QUOTE ]

The purchase that I made on 8/27 has been deducted from my bank account now.

I am even with PokerStars on both of my instant eCheck transactions since 1/19/07...if they don't "reverse" something ex post facto.

gg

[/ QUOTE ]

Today PS offered eCheck purchases to limited players. I think that I'll decline to use eCheck until I see that it works better than the above quoted transactions.

Anyone willing to test it?

gg
Old 10-18-2007, 09:02 PM

I just put a hundo in to PS with the echeck and will let you know how it goes.
Old 10-19-2007, 10:29 AM

My last pending purchase has hit my acct, and it appears correct. This was from August! I'll watch to make sure no double-debiting happens. That left me with no outstanding transactions.

Since I've been running hot lately, I cashed out another small chunk. If this starts to work quicker, and I can play immediately when I purchase, I won't have to keep as much online anyway. I'll still be able to play at levels appropriate to my total bankroll, but get a little interest on what I don't need to play immediately.
Old 10-19-2007, 11:00 AM

Careful of being double-billed and having to wait 15 days to get your money back.

If you do get double billed, their echeck processor is Aegis/Ourpay. Their phone number is 1-866-755-1762.

If it goes through fine, I'll deposit more using echeck. Let us know.
Old 10-19-2007, 11:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Same thing just happened to me. I only made a $25 deposit just to see if it worked. Now I have two $25 withdrawls from my bank account. I'm glad I didn't deposit more than that.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was told that there was one batch that processors sent twice by mistake and theye are sorting this out now.

[/ QUOTE ]

i just received my withdrawl from 17 days ago. but im not even 100% sure it is from pokerstars. but there were two withdrawls when i only did one. so im guessing its from them and they messed up? and the will probably want that back [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 10-20-2007, 02:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Same thing just happened to me. I only made a $25 deposit just to see if it worked. Now I have two $25 withdrawls from my bank account. I'm glad I didn't deposit more than that.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was told that there was one batch that processors sent twice by mistake and theye are sorting this out now.

[/ QUOTE ]

I got this response from pokerstars, but only after I e-mailed them to question the 2 withdrawls:

"Hello xxxxxxx,

We regret to inform you that our processor has confirmed that the following transaction was debited from your bank account twice in error:

Transaction ID: xxxxxxxxxx
Amount: $25

This amount has been sent back to you earlier this week. Please allow 3-10 business days for this credit to show up on your bank statement.

Please accept our apologies for the inconveniences this double charge may have caused you.

Best Regards
Jennie
PokerStars Payments"
Old 10-22-2007, 01:23 PM

Anybody else have success withdrawing through this method? If I have to wait 2-3 weeks for the withdrawal to go through I might as well just get a check.
Old 10-22-2007, 04:04 PM

My most recent eCheck withdrawal was 17 calendar days. So if a check works for you, it's probably a better choice.

I have a separate online bank acct for poker, so I prefer not to move poker money through my main bank acct. So I'm willing to wait for eChecks to clear, rather than have to deposit a paper check, wait for it to clear, then xfr it again to my poker acct. I think the total time is about the same for me, since I rarely go to an actual bank anyway.
Old 10-22-2007, 06:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My most recent eCheck withdrawal was 17 calendar days. So if a check works for you, it's probably a better choice.

I have a separate online bank acct for poker, so I prefer not to move poker money through my main bank acct. So I'm willing to wait for eChecks to clear, rather than have to deposit a paper check, wait for it to clear, then xfr it again to my poker acct. I think the total time is about the same for me, since I rarely go to an actual bank anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

Was your most recent withdrawal since eCheck was reinstated?

gg
Old 10-22-2007, 10:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Was your most recent withdrawal since eCheck was reinstated?

gg

[/ QUOTE ]

My most recently completed eCheck cashout was started around Oct 1. Not sure when they reinstated deposits again. I have another small cashout pending that I just made this week.