Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-11-2007, 06:28 PM

Default I got jacked

So I went outside today to where I keep my moped chained up and notice it was gone. The only thing to be found was a few small pieces from the front end. I call the cops and whatever they give me some [censored] about how they rarely find stolen mopeds, since there is not plates required on a 50cc bike. At this point I'm furious and swearing up a storm, which made me feel a little bit better. After causing a small scene some duschebag from the complex comes out asking what happened. The cops started talking with him and laughing which really got me pissed, and was also very unprofessional. The Dbag comes over and tells me hes very sorry that this has happened and if there is anything he can do for me. He then starts looking more closely at my parking spot and asks me about the scraped pavement, I told him my kickstand was causing the damage to the cement. Ive been parking there all year and over time it was making some marks in the cement but it wasn't really a big deal, I thought. He told me that “we” had to do something about this and that because I admitted to doing the damage I was going to have to pay for it....Skkkerrrrrrt! Are you kidding me sir? I will fix this [censored] on my own. He claimed that he would be liable and could not let that happen, and would have someone come out to appraise the damage. “These things are not cheap” -Dbag

Wow what a day, but it gets better. A few weeks earlier I had a nice bankroll going of about 1350 on stars probably enough to cover both the damage of the cement and maybe enough to buy another cheap used moped. Unfortunately I have been dating a sigon whore for the past few months, who decided to take it upon herself to not only dump me but all my chips as well. “I admit I wasn't giving her enough attention lately and spending a lot of time on poker.” But thats still no excuse for what she did. On a brighter note I found 20 bucks on the way to class today “walking = +EV” which I give to my buddy to x-fer me on stars. So I'm currently grinding .5/.10 to hopefully make a well deserved come back. ROOT for me gabrie30 on stars!!!

Brag: I found 20 dollars
Beat: Stolen Moped...who steals a moped?
Variance: I kept the box to the moped lock and am calling them tomorrow to complain.
Old 10-11-2007, 06:43 PM

Default Re: I got jacked

[x] Ex Girlfriend dumped money on stars
[x] Ex Girlfriend stole moped
[x] Ex Girlfriend is [censored] D-Bag
Old 10-11-2007, 06:44 PM

Shes not smart enough to steal something like that.
Old 10-11-2007, 07:16 PM

-$1.85 will be back on later cut myself slicing a starfruit.
Old 10-11-2007, 07:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Shes not smart enough to steal something like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you dated an idiot???
Old 10-11-2007, 08:15 PM

No she just wouldnt think to steal steal something of mine to get back at me. I think dumping my chips was overly satisfying to her.
Old 10-11-2007, 08:21 PM

I almost want to make fun of you for having a moped.. but I feel way too bad for you right now. And who am I kidding, I'd probably drive a moped.

Good luck getting everything together.
Old 10-11-2007, 08:26 PM

Its clutch around campus, parking by a bike rack as opposed to paying a dollar for 45 mins worth of parking.
Old 10-11-2007, 08:29 PM

Beat: Riding a moped.
Old 10-11-2007, 08:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I almost want to make fun of you for having a moped.. but I feel way too bad for you right now. And who am I kidding, I'd probably drive a moped.

Good luck getting everything together.

[/ QUOTE ]

i have a moped, diagf n00b