Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-20-2007, 07:14 AM

Default Re: What is everyones thoughts on CakePoker?

[ QUOTE ]
Good afternoon ZOO,

We want to let all you guys know that we are very much aware of the technical/software problems that occurred when we brought our partners into the CakePoker Network. I have been absent from this forum because we try to only make forum posts for industry wide issues that need addressing or when there are new CakePoker issues that have not been previously addressed. I assure you that we have a dedicated tech team who are working around the clock to address the issues. We expect some breakthroughs to come shortly. As a still new site (with a hopefully bright future) we sincerely thank you guys for your continued patience. We will get better. I promise.

As for ePassporte, cashouts are typically processed within 24 – 48 hours from the time of your request. If your cashout to ePassporte is rejected and funds are returned to your account, either
1) your email on record with ePassporte does not match the one on record with CakePoker. Or
2) your ePassporte account is not currently active

If you account is indeed active and the email addresses match up then the cashout was likely rejected due to a communication error between Cake and ePassporte. Please re-request your cashout from the cashier on your account and email support and we will have the Cashier resend your cashout asap.

Chris

[/ QUOTE ]

well, i signed up a couple days ago, and haven't had any problems yet. the software seems laggy, but it hasn't made me lose pots. customer service actually responded to 3 of my emails within 30 minutes. i requested a withdrawal earlier to see how quick epass withdrawals really are before i put decent money on there. i'll let everybody know when i get the cashout.