Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > Tournament Circuit/WSOP
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Div 3
Dirty Harry 47 77.05%
Kelly's Heroes 14 22.95%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2007, 06:19 AM

Default Re: My etiquette... reasons and apology

um ok, its like the girl that cried wolf story u just never lern
Old 07-10-2007, 06:22 AM

gl. play more 30/60 at the bell.
Old 07-10-2007, 06:32 AM

Does that mean you played in the WSOP while on steroids? Could this be our first poker drugs scandal?
Old 07-10-2007, 06:38 AM

Ugh this dummy again?
Old 07-10-2007, 06:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I am very, very ill.

[/ QUOTE ]

That has become abundantly clear.
Old 07-10-2007, 06:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry but this is not an excuse for getting your money in less than a 75% favorite (if not 95%). no excuses

[/ QUOTE ]

How do you figure she was less than 75% fav.

As7s vs KcQc
She wins if neither player improves.
She wins if they each make top pair.
She wins if they each make 2 pair.
She loses if they each make bottom pair.

In these cases alone she wins 75% of the time.

Then, in addition to that 75%, if they each make a flush, her A-high flush beats the K-high flush. And A7 makes way more straights (it can make any straight except 2-6) than KQ (which can only make 2 straights, K-high and A-high).

Therefore, she is obv at least a 75-95% fav.
Old 07-10-2007, 06:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I am very, very ill.

[/ QUOTE ]

That was made abundantly clear months ago.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-10-2007, 06:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I was going to offer vague wishes of wellness until I read this in another thread:

"I played with her after she returned from the hospital, until my untimely demise and first thing she needs to learn is some etiquiute...I raised her blind and she called....I made a continuation bet and she called....I was pretty sure I was getting called down and not sure if I had the best hand and decided to just show the hand down by checking turn and river......she demanded to see my hand after she shows the winning hand and says "I want to see what that guy is betting at me with".....now I could understand this from her months ago, but I would think with all that time her and David had spent together she would know that is not good form.

Then she proceeds to catch AA 4 times in 90 mins and limp in every time and chk call all streets (brilliant) then on one of them the guy betting top pr catches a 5 outer on the river and she calls him an idiot and doesnt shut up about it for an hour....she proceeds to tilt off about 10-15k and then starts talking about how terrible she feels and all this crap (before the hand she was chatty and feeling fine)...just setting up the excuses.

She goes on to win another huge pot when this guy just gives her a ton of chips and all of sudden she feels good again.....

Also. standing right next to the table where most if not all of us could hear her she talks on the cell phone to someone and says my table has no good players on it......

She is a joke and I was ambivalent towards her (except that I like Mark and know how she screwed him over)....now I cant stand her and eagerly await her flameout and excuses...."

You didn't come down with a case of strep throat - you caught a bad case of karma.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoa. Whoa. Whoa.... wait a minute here. I really would like to clear this up because the person who wrote this is an [censored] and spun things out of context, and exaggerated them...

I did make a bad call and ask to see someone's cards. I had been in the hospital and gone for several hours. I did not know how anyone played and wanted to know what that person was betting so heavy into me with. I actually kept calling their bets, but on the river... I was told that I had to show my cards first. Which I did not understand. I thought because I was CALLING his bets in all previous rounds, that HE would have to show his cards first. Since that was not the case, and I was still confused... I asked to see the cards.
I got AA a total of 3 times, not four. And it was not within 90 minutes... more like two or three hours. I think I won only one of those times, although it might have been two. But I did not win much with it. When I lost, I lost most of my stack. And I DID NOT call my opponent an idiot. I said that I WAS THE IDIOT!!! I had a feeling I should have put him all in on 4th street but didn't. Instead I let him draw out on me. So I said that I AM AN IDIOT. I AM AN IDIOT.
What else is there to say? I definitely did not call him an idiot.

Also... The person on the phone was David. He asked me who was at my table. I did not say there are awful players. I said UNKNOWN players. The only person I knew was Mimi Tran.

I'm so sick of people taking something I do or say and then twisting it to make me look bad. I've been working very hard to be a positive and good person within this industry... to turn all the negative stuff around... I feel bad when I fall short of being a very good person.

Right now, I'm deathly ill.... I should not have played the tournament, but I had a lot of people counting on me whom I did not want to let down. And inevitably between my busting out and my words/actions during the day.... that exactly what I did.
Old 07-10-2007, 07:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
you've got teh aids

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-10-2007, 07:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I was going to offer vague wishes of wellness until I read this in another thread:

"I played with her after she returned from the hospital, until my untimely demise and first thing she needs to learn is some etiquiute...I raised her blind and she called....I made a continuation bet and she called....I was pretty sure I was getting called down and not sure if I had the best hand and decided to just show the hand down by checking turn and river......she demanded to see my hand after she shows the winning hand and says "I want to see what that guy is betting at me with".....now I could understand this from her months ago, but I would think with all that time her and David had spent together she would know that is not good form.

Then she proceeds to catch AA 4 times in 90 mins and limp in every time and chk call all streets (brilliant) then on one of them the guy betting top pr catches a 5 outer on the river and she calls him an idiot and doesnt shut up about it for an hour....she proceeds to tilt off about 10-15k and then starts talking about how terrible she feels and all this crap (before the hand she was chatty and feeling fine)...just setting up the excuses.

She goes on to win another huge pot when this guy just gives her a ton of chips and all of sudden she feels good again.....

Also. standing right next to the table where most if not all of us could hear her she talks on the cell phone to someone and says my table has no good players on it......

She is a joke and I was ambivalent towards her (except that I like Mark and know how she screwed him over)....now I cant stand her and eagerly await her flameout and excuses...."

You didn't come down with a case of strep throat - you caught a bad case of karma.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoa. Whoa. Whoa.... wait a minute here. I really would like to clear this up because the person who wrote this is an [censored] and spun things out of context, and exaggerated them...

I did make a bad call and ask to see someone's cards. I had been in the hospital and gone for several hours. I did not know how anyone played and wanted to know what that person was betting so heavy into me with. I actually kept calling their bets, but on the river... I was told that I had to show my cards first. Which I did not understand. I thought because I was CALLING his bets in all previous rounds, that HE would have to show his cards first. Since that was not the case, and I was still confused... I asked to see the cards.
I got AA a total of 3 times, not four. And it was not within 90 minutes... more like two or three hours. I think I won only one of those times, although it might have been two. But I did not win much with it. When I lost, I lost most of my stack. And I DID NOT call my opponent an idiot. I said that I WAS THE IDIOT!!! I had a feeling I should have put him all in on 4th street but didn't. Instead I let him draw out on me. So I said that I AM AN IDIOT. I AM AN IDIOT.
What else is there to say? I definitely did not call him an idiot.

Also... The person on the phone was David. He asked me who was at my table. I did not say there are awful players. I said UNKNOWN players. The only person I knew was Mimi Tran.

I'm so sick of people taking something I do or say and then twisting it to make me look bad. I've been working very hard to be a positive and good person within this industry... to turn all the negative stuff around... I feel bad when I fall short of being a very good person.

Right now, I'm deathly ill .... I should not have played the tournament, but I had a lot of people counting on me whom I did not want to let down. And inevitably between my busting out and my words/actions during the day.... that exactly what I did.

[/ QUOTE ]

ill believe it when i see it
Closed Thread