Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-02-2006, 06:53 AM

Default Ordering seeds online.

This thread led me to the notion of foreign outlets that collect lots of strands bla bla, and has me wondering about the legality of the whole thing. Example. (NSFW)

These sites have to be tracked by law enforcers no, DEA? Not saying they'll kick down your door right away, but would it cause your name to go on a list that will basically throw up red flags and pretty much allow cops to drive by with the heat sensor and take you down?

Anyone know anything more about these things?
Old 08-02-2006, 07:39 AM

Default Re: Ordering seeds online.

I don't know but a few of my friends got really [censored]. Police was listening to their phones & smses and so on. I think it wasn't from ordering though..
Old 08-02-2006, 08:37 AM

Big Brother is watching you. Stick to Budweiser.
Old 08-02-2006, 10:51 AM

Setup a po box w/ a fake name. I read an article the other day about phone/cell/sms etc surveillance, there are only 1100 LEGAL, court-authorized phone taps given out per year (each one costs about 45k to obtain), of those only about 200 of those are not drug related court orders, just a fun fact.
Old 08-02-2006, 10:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't know but a few of my friends got really [censored]. Police was listening to their phones & smses and so on. I think it wasn't from ordering though..

[/ QUOTE ]
Wait, can you go into more detail? Were your friends growing, dealing large amounts, or what? I'd think it would have to be fairly serious for the police to get a court order to tap their communications.
Old 08-02-2006, 10:58 AM

Uh, I've known numerous people that ordered seeds and spores online and never had any problem.

Make sure you read overgrow information about actually growing them, though, and buy more than you think you'll need.
Old 08-02-2006, 11:13 AM

Location: Who wrote \'help I\'m a bug\' on my letter to grandma?

Beer is good.
Old 08-02-2006, 12:56 PM

You're paranoid. The biggest problem with ordering seeds online is not receiving them.
Old 08-02-2006, 02:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Wait, can you go into more detail? Were your friends growing, dealing large amounts, or what? I'd think it would have to be fairly serious for the police to get a court order to tap their communications.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm not 100% sure how the police even got the information. Must have been all the [censored] we talked at school about drugs. They were growin' em outdoors. One time when they went to the growing place, there were BRIDGE BUILDERS, yes, they were polices who were tailing them. They were all over them. Polices were following them like they were the biggest drug lords ever. Lol they had what 2 plants? They were then accused of DEALING wtf? It all ended cool but I mean what a [censored] mess.
Old 08-02-2006, 03:48 PM

It's been a few years since I had a PO box but I don't think it's that easy to have one in a false name and address.

How will your name get on a list to start with? The envelope the guy sends is indistinguishable. The police can't eavesdrop on your letter to him. Any eavesdropping will be electronic, your phone or e-mail.

That said, if you are going to do something with them have someone else order them. This assumes you know someone who can keep their mouth shut. Granted, that's a tall order but it's the best way. Joey Weed at hempdepot.ca is probably the best combination of value and price.

By the way overgrow.com and cannabisworld.com are no more. The person hosting them was running a seed shipping business and there was a bust. The servers were seized. Be conscious of the information you put out there.

raisins