1-10K 18 21.43%
10-100K 11 13.10%
100-500K 6 7.14%
500-1000K 3 3.57%
> 1000K 22 26.19%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-14-2007, 05:57 PM

Default Re: question

I'm having some trouble with this script on Prima [eurolinx] the scroll works perfectly but when I click the mouse button to bet pot it just scrolls to 0. Can anyone help?
Old 10-14-2007, 06:06 PM

Default Re: Stars problem

[ QUOTE ]
Fix for stars problem:
The latest stars update changed the title text on the window which causes the BB size to be miscalculated. There is now a space missing after the Blinds, ie "- No Limit Holdem - Blinds 10/20- Logged in as User". I'm guessing their programmer made a typo.

Pot() Fix:
This is changing the entire way GetBBStars() works, dave had it forced to NL ring type... I am not sure why but I'm guessing it was some sort of BUG FIX. This could technically break all of your betpot script in things not nl holdem sngs/tourneys, I have not tested this thoroughly. We'll have to wait till dave responds.

Find your GetBBStars() function and change it from:
<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>GetBBStars(id, game_type) {
WinGetTitle, title, ahk_id%id%
game_type = NL Ring
If (game_type = "NL Ring")
return StrRep(StrMid(title,"/",a_space), "$")
else if (game_type = "NL Tourney")
return StrRep(StrMid(title,"/",a_space,InStr(title," - Blinds")),"$")
}</pre><hr />
to
<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>GetBBStars(id, game_type) {
WinGetTitle, title, ahk_id%id%
If (game_type = "NL Ring")
return StrRep(StrMid(title,"/",a_space), "$")
else if (game_type = "NL Tourney")
return StrRep(StrMid(title,"/","-",InStr(title," - Blinds")),"$")
}</pre><hr />

AlterAmount() fix method #1:
Change the following in the AlterAmount() function (near line 250 or so).

<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre> IfWinExist, ahk_id%id% ahk_group StarsTables
{
If ((InStr(title, "No Limit") OR InStr(title, "Pot Limit")) AND InStr(title, "Tournament") = 0)
{
StringMid, bb, title, InStr(title, "/") + 1, InStr(title, a_space,"", InStr(title, "/")) - InStr(title, "/") - 1
}
else if (InStr(title, "No Limit") &lt;&gt; 0 AND InStr(title, "Tournament") &lt;&gt; 0)
{
StringMid, bb, title, InStr(title, "/", "", InStr(title, "Blinds")) + 1, InStr(title, a_space, "", InStr(title, "Blinds") + 8) - InStr(title, "/", "", InStr(title, "Blinds")) - 1 ;___so we retrieve the big blind instead
}
</pre><hr />
to
<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre> IfWinExist, ahk_id%id% ahk_group StarsTables
{
If ((InStr(title, "No Limit") OR InStr(title, "Pot Limit")) AND InStr(title, "Tournament") = 0)
{
StringMid, bb, title, InStr(title, "/") + 1, InStr(title, a_space,"", InStr(title, "/")) - InStr(title, "/") - 1
}
else if (InStr(title, "No Limit") &lt;&gt; 0 AND InStr(title, "Tournament") &lt;&gt; 0)
{
StringMid, bb, title, InStr(title, "/", "", InStr(title, "Blinds")) + 1, InStr(title, "-", "", InStr(title, "Blinds") + 8) - InStr(title, "/", "", InStr(title, "Blinds")) - 1 ;___so we retrieve the big blind instead
}</pre><hr />

You're really just changing a_space to "-" in the tourney/sng title matching line..

This blind calculation code may be used elsewhere and need to be fixed there also. It should be easy to fix wherever though.

AlterAmount() fix method #2:
Again near Line 253, change:
{
{
}
{
StringMid, bb, title, InStr(title, "/", "", InStr(title, "Blinds")) + 1, InStr(title, a_space, "", InStr(title, "Blinds") + 8) - InStr(title, "/", "", InStr(title, "Blinds")) - 1 ;___so we retrieve the big blind instead
}
}</pre><hr />
to
{
{
}
{
}
If (Instr(bb, "-"))
StringTrimRight, bb, bb, 1
}</pre><hr />
Pay special attention to the curly braces. You want the "Instr" code in the StarsTables section still.

I'm using both AlterAmount fixes with no ill effects, but only 1 should be necessary.

I have only tested this code on $2 SnG's and $5 headsups. I am not sure if or how this would affect other games such as omaha or other weird tourney formats.

Use at your own risk and test first. Please especially test your game/format at lower limits b4 highstakes.

Thanks to dave for the fn awesome software.

[/ QUOTE ]

This worked for me..thank you very much.
Old 10-15-2007, 04:31 PM

I edited the script as instructed however my betpot is still not functioning properly. In the early part of a SNG the scroll wheel works (instead of putting "0" as the bet amount), however when the blind levels get higher later on in the tourney it defaults back to inserting "0". Any suggestions?

Thanks, Jeff
Old 10-15-2007, 04:40 PM

;ioqaolololz dunk
Old 10-16-2007, 08:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I edited the script as instructed however my betpot is still not functioning properly. In the early part of a SNG the scroll wheel works (instead of putting "0" as the bet amount), however when the blind levels get higher later on in the tourney it defaults back to inserting "0". Any suggestions?

Thanks, Jeff

[/ QUOTE ]

same problem....
[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 10-16-2007, 11:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Thanks, Jeff

[/ QUOTE ]

did you use fix #2? if so try #1, my ahk-fu is not that good sorry!

@ the mousewheel still working, this is built into stars now so you're bet pot is probably not functioning at all, it just looks like the mousewheel is.

the "fix" also doesnt work in omaha sngs. which tells its not a complete fix, theres still other things wrong that i haven't found or ran into yet.
Old 10-16-2007, 06:05 PM

Does anybody have working mousewheel for Ipoker SNG's?
Old 10-17-2007, 03:53 PM

I tried method #1 initially without any change. Then I additionally did method #2 so both modifications are present in the script I am using. I thought it was fixed until the condition I noted later on (I play the 45-man SNGs) when the blind levels increase. I'll start over and try it again and see if I get a better result. I'll try each method independently and won't mix the two as I did before and I'll see if anything changes. I'm not a programmer and have no idea how you guys know all this stuff, but I think I followed the instructions correctly.

It's funny how I used to play without these scripts and now after using them I can't live without them.
Old 10-17-2007, 07:44 PM

yea i know what you mean about not living without them now.
when it breaks you could try putting:

MsgBox, %bb%

after fix #2... (while still in the pokerstars section)... what this will do is show you what the BB is being miscalculated as. if you post that here and post the window's full title when it stops working i can try to help fix it. but alas i went busto on stars so i can no longer test there. hopefully dave gets back soon
Old 10-19-2007, 01:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
is the betpot page available for public edit? it's been butchered.

http://overcards.com/wiki/moin.cgi/BetPot

is there a current, safe, stable version i can download somewhere?

[/ QUOTE ]