Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-07-2007, 09:14 AM

Default Re: Another run-in with the cops.

campus cops <or= mall cops
Old 11-07-2007, 09:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
campus cops <or= mall cops

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh they definitely didn't have the same presence as real cops...the intimidation wasn't there. I just wasn't worried. Id rank them above mall "police" but way below city cops.
Old 11-07-2007, 10:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I can't wait until you post a TR that involves jail, community service, probation, fines, etc.

Looks like that will be in your future soon.

[/ QUOTE ]
My other post, about the shrooms, displayed my stupidity, and it was definitely a situation that I brought upon myself. This, however was unavoidable. You can argue that I shouldn't keep lots of illegal items in my dorm room, which may be true. That's another debate though. But I also NEVER smoke inside my room, and had I been caught tonight, it would have been a product of bad luck. Not exactly in my hands.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wrong. DUCY?

[/ QUOTE ]
My point is that I am using marijuana in a very careful manner. Obviously I could not even mess with weed at all. But the first time I was busted out of pure stupidity. If I had been busted again, it would have been bad luck, through no fault of my own(besides possessing the marijuana, and smoking it in your dorm room, essentially making it your fault )

[/ QUOTE ]

Take some responsibility for your actions, but good job keeping the pimp hand strong on the cops.
Old 11-07-2007, 10:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I can't wait until you post a TR that involves jail, community service, probation, fines, etc.

[/ QUOTE ]
My other post, about the shrooms, displayed my stupidity, and it was definitely a situation that I brought upon myself. This, however was unavoidable. You can argue that I shouldn't keep lots of illegal items in my dorm room, which may be true. That's another debate though. But I also NEVER smoke inside my room, and had I been caught tonight, it would have been a product of bad luck. Not exactly in my hands.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wrong. DUCY?

[/ QUOTE ]
My point is that I am using marijuana in a very careful manner. Obviously I could not even mess with weed at all. But the first time I was busted out of pure stupidity. If I had been busted again, it would have been bad luck, through no fault of my own(besides possessing the marijuana, and smoking it in your dorm room, essentially making it your fault )

[/ QUOTE ]

Take some responsibility for your actions, but good job keeping the pimp hand strong on the cops.

[/ QUOTE ]

He's said multiple times that they weren't smoking in his dorm room.
Old 11-07-2007, 10:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You can argue that I shouldn't keep lots of illegal items in my dorm room, which may be true. That's another debate though. But I also NEVER smoke inside my room, and had I been caught tonight, it would have been a product of bad luck. Not exactly in my hands.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

Also- "MAY be true"???

[ QUOTE ]
As I'm standing out in the hall, it is discovered that the smell is coming from the room next door.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did they get some "bad luck" as a result?
Old 11-07-2007, 11:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wrong. DUCY?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, he was "using marijuana in a very careful manner". i.e. driving around hotboxing
Old 11-07-2007, 11:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Re-read OP and I stand corrected. Why didn't you direct him to the guy next door who was smoking out in his room?
Old 11-07-2007, 11:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Re-read OP and I stand corrected. Why didn't you direct him to the guy next door who was smoking out in his room?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ratting out your neighbor would have taken all of the heat off of you. They would have forgotten all about your refusal to search if they got to bust some kid for pot.
Old 11-07-2007, 11:47 AM

What's your best time trial on koopa troopa beach?
Old 11-07-2007, 11:47 AM

If college students are subject to cops banging on their doors for smoking pot, the terrorists win. What the [censored] is this country coming to.