Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-31-2006, 02:50 PM

Default Re: a theory on fat people and facial hair

you look like a terrorist in picture 2
Old 03-31-2006, 02:50 PM

I was more offended that you think fat people are "sad", and regardless of race, creed, color, religion, BMI, all women big, little, short, tall can be seen as attractive or ugly....its like say all skinny people are good looking and all fat people are ugly....Im just annoyed with the broad generalizations put onto overweight people..theres as many lazy fat people as there are lazy skinny people

I'm not saying that fat people are by their very fatness inherently bad or pathetic people. They're not.

But that weight is something. It is, at the very least, a sign that your activity and intake are out of whack. And I find that sad.
Old 03-31-2006, 02:57 PM

As usual, bisonisright
Old 03-31-2006, 03:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm 19 years old and I have never had to shave before in my life.

[/ QUOTE ]

dude - i hate to say it - but you look like Piz0wn0red!111111111's mom
Old 03-31-2006, 03:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was more offended that you think fat people are "sad", and regardless of race, creed, color, religion, BMI, all women big, little, short, tall can be seen as attractive or ugly....its like say all skinny people are good looking and all fat people are ugly....Im just annoyed with the broad generalizations put onto overweight people..theres as many lazy fat people as there are lazy skinny people

I'm not saying that fat people are by their very fatness inherently bad or pathetic people. They're not.

But that weight is something. It is, at the very least, a sign that your activity and intake are out of whack. And I find that sad.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess its sad that some people can spend hours a day training to get into "shape" instead of spening those hours with loved ones, or enjoying the wondefulness of "TV" (obvious sarcasm) only to still run into the same problems as overweight people like getting hit by a bus or dying of lung cancer or a bullet...

...but I do respect your opinion that people who dont try to fix what they are unhappy with is sad, but to say ANYONE whos is overweight is inherently sad is pure ignorance...I clearly don't give a [censored] what peoples opinions are of my and my "weight issue" and when I wasnt dieting I didnt give a [censored] and still dont....but I guess now that I "care" about losing weight that Im OK and not sad
Old 03-31-2006, 03:14 PM

I equate beards with toupees and wraps and women who try to camo their big fat butts. First, it aint happening. You are bald, overweight or whatever it is you are trying to hide and its obvious. Second your lack of confidence in your appearance makes you even less attractive and you often just look silly.

Tony you are a good looking and likeable guy. Don't hide. And def smile.
Old 03-31-2006, 03:38 PM

I guess its sad that some people can spend hours a day training to get into "shape" instead of spening those hours with loved ones, or enjoying the wondefulness of "TV" (obvious sarcasm) only to still run into the same problems as overweight people like getting hit by a bus or dying of lung cancer or a bullet...

...but I do respect your opinion that people who dont try to fix what they are unhappy with is sad, but to say ANYONE whos is overweight is inherently sad is pure ignorance...I clearly don't give a [censored] what peoples opinions are of my and my "weight issue" and when I wasnt dieting I didnt give a [censored] and still dont....but I guess now that I "care" about losing weight that Im OK and not sad

You obviously care because you're picking an idiotic fight with me. I've never said "you are fat, you are sad". I said "you are fat and that is sad to me because it's unattractive and unhealthy and indicative of an imbalance in your life.

We all have imbalances in our lives, but being fat just happens to be the imbalance that advertises.

I'm not a saint, but I am candid. Most fat people aren't lazy or bad or anything. Most fat people are resigned to being fat and are unhappy about that fact.
Old 03-31-2006, 03:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]

You obviously care because you're picking an idiotic fight with me. I've never said "you are fat, you are sad". I said "you are fat and that is sad to me because it's unattractive and unhealthy and indicative of an imbalance in your life.

We all have imbalances in our lives, but being fat just happens to be the imbalance that advertises.

I'm not a saint, but I am candid. Most fat people aren't lazy or bad or anything. Most fat people are resigned to being fat and are unhappy about that fact.<---agree wholeheartedly

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess defending ones opinion is just idiotic then...so I guess I dont want to be an idiot so I should just never argue about my beliefs, thoughts, opinions anymore since its idiotic..

..you sometimes come off as the dumbest smart person on here
Old 03-31-2006, 04:21 PM

I guess defending ones opinion is just idiotic then...so I guess I dont want to be an idiot so I should just never argue about my beliefs, thoughts, opinions anymore since its idiotic..

You are spouting hysterical nonsense.

So far, in response to what I've written in this thread, you've 'fixed' my post, told me to [censored] off, told me how offended you are, claimed that you don't care what people think, and then cried about me not respecting your opinions.

Way to go.
Old 03-31-2006, 04:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]

You are spouting hysterical nonsense.

So far, in response to what I've written in this thread, you've 'fixed' my post, told me to [censored] off, told me how offended you are, claimed that you don't care what people think, and then cried about me not respecting your opinions.

Way to go.

[/ QUOTE ]

It all depends on which personality chooses to respond