Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-21-2007, 03:09 AM

Default Re: I will mentor you for free

Jay-

I'd be very interested in something like this because I haven't had much if any success post-UIGEA in cash games and have all but given up on Poker as a potential source of income until I retool my game and decide what poker format will be the most lucrative for me. I've always been able to eek out wins at low stakes and against inferior players, but I struggle in tough games.

Due to some financial considerations eating up my former roll, I haven't played cash much in the past year and don't really feel my skills are up to par.

My goals would be to eventually play the 5-10 and 10-20NL games at Commerce regularly and to follow the tournament scene playing NL cash games, at the WSOP and other big events etc.

I was never a particularly flamboyant player when I did play
2-4 to 5-10 NL in the boom days, I played a nut peddling style - I would love to learn the techniques and strategies that will make me a winner in these modern games.

Please consider including me in as a 2nd tier group players looking to rail the lessons if not in the actual group itelf.