Full Tilt Poker
No Limit Holdem Ring game
Blinds: $1/$2
2 players
Converter

Stack sizes:
Hero: $241
BB: $236.50

Pre-flop: (2 players) Hero is SB with 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
<font color="#cc0000">Hero raises to $6</font>, <font color="#cc0000">BB raises to $10</font>, Hero calls.

Flop: 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] ($20, 2 players)
<font color="#cc0000">BB bets $20</font>, Hero calls.

Turn: 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] ($60, 2 players)
<font color="#cc0000">BB bets $60</font>, Hero ??

Villians seems to be weak and i cought him on a stone bluff with 54o on a 9s8s7h board so he should be capable of bluffing all streets in this hand too so i don't think call the turn and think about folding @ the river against an potsize allin is the best play here

if we call the turn an allin @ the river wouldn't even be a ps bet so the turn is the spot where to think about playing for stacks or not...

how said villian seems to be really weak but weak players like to make minrr pf with good hands... i don't know
Old 09-12-2007, 08:48 PM

Default Re: K7o makes tpwk NLCASH

i'd fold pf and this hand pretty much shows why. I don't mind pf if you know how you're gonna react in this situation (ie TP = nuts and I'm going AI), but if not just let it go. Was villain's stone bluff a 3 street bluff? Do you know anything about his min3betting range? If he either min3bets light at all or is capable of a 3 street bluff I'd really consider calling down.
Old 09-12-2007, 08:57 PM

You need more information really. When you caught him stone bluffing with 54o was it for a decent sized pot? What were the dynamics of that pot? was he in position and he raised and c/bet a flop and c/c turn and c/bet river? Did you call down light? Was the "bluff" with 54 a pot sized bet. Honestly if you have no clue then I think a call here is fine, and obv once you do that your calling the river.
Old 09-12-2007, 09:15 PM

thx for your feedback

[ QUOTE ]
Was villain's stone bluff a 3 street bluff?

[/ QUOTE ]
no it wasn't but his move was fishy so i thought he would also 3 barrel bluff and don't give the bluff up till all the money is in

[ QUOTE ]

When you caught him stone bluffing with 54o was it for a decent sized pot? What were the dynamics of that pot? was he in position and he raised and c/bet a flop and c/c turn and c/bet river? Did you call down light? Was the "bluff" with 54 a pot sized bet.

[/ QUOTE ]
he limped pf w/ 54o and i raised the pot w/ ATo the flop was 987 with a fd i bet 2/3 pot and he moved allin with his 80$ stack in the 26$ pot
i called him with oesd an 2 oc's though i am not sure if the call was that good...
but he stone bluff 4x the pot really looked fishy

i don't had any other reads... after the 54o hand he rebought for 200$ and then this hand came up after we played about 5-6 hands together
Old 09-12-2007, 09:28 PM

I wouldn't be incredibly excited but I would call and expect to stack something retarded at the river. You pretty much have to be putting him on exactly AA or AK here to fold, and his line doesn't seem normal for either.

Edit: Min raising peoples bets is retarded unless you have a hand that is average. Pretty much all it does is put them on rocket alert.
Old 09-12-2007, 10:03 PM

Given your information your play is to call and call any river.
Old 09-12-2007, 11:52 PM

You fold this to a min-raise?

[ QUOTE ]
i'd fold pf and this hand pretty much shows why. I don't mind pf if you know how you're gonna react in this situation (ie TP = nuts and I'm going AI), but if not just let it go. Was villain's stone bluff a 3 street bluff? Do you know anything about his min3betting range? If he either min3bets light at all or is capable of a 3 street bluff I'd really consider calling down.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-13-2007, 12:45 AM

call and it isn't even close, btw is villian crossfire?
Old 09-13-2007, 06:07 AM

Call. You are ahead of his range.
Old 09-13-2007, 09:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You fold this to a min-raise?

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah and like i said, this hand shows why. We presumably got a wondeful flop, but are still hesitant about putting a lot of money in the flop. There aren't a ton of flops for k7 that are better than this one, so if you need better to be happy stacking off I think you should muck it to begin with. Now if I have K7s, or 98o I'll call, or if villain does this all the time (and I can steal the pot postflop enough) I'll obviously open my range, but if villain is doing this infrequently I really think you'd be better off just mucking.