Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Rate her.
1 4 0.64%
2 2 0.32%
3 4 0.64%
4 12 1.92%
5 34 5.43%
6 139 22.20%
7 250 39.94%
8 144 23.00%
9 34 5.43%
10 3 0.48%
Voters: 626. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2007, 01:53 AM

Default Re: November Low-Content Thread

[ QUOTE ]
DD: !! I guess that means if I showed up we'd just play lhe and try to get me really drunk?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you start drinking we can play any game you want [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Just come wouldn't you rather lose your money to me and Crazy Mike than lose it online?

-DeathDonkey
Old 11-22-2007, 07:51 AM

sorry if this is bad post, very drunk, throat very sore, also very tired. biggest loss ever today of like 13500 playing 10/10 nl at oceans. actually like 13300 bc i spent about 200 on cocktails. got the money in for >2k five times and was pretty happy with it 4 of the times so not a particularly big deal i guess. got the money in in like a 6500 pot w the nuts only to get rivered which i believe is biggest pot ive ever lost so that wasnt so great. dont care about money bc as i said fairly happy with how i got it on all but once and god willing i will be winning money in nl online and never playing live anyway. only thing im unhappy with is that i was stupid enough to drive home instead of go to atm and take out a few hundred to play $3/6 until i could safely drive home bc i am still extremely drunk i am ashamed to say and most certainly should not have gotten in the car. so much for +9 at commerce and 1500 in 1/2. -3kish now in nl for the past couple weeks. oh well. at least im safe, hopefully im smart enough to not drink as much or at least not drive home in the state im in again any time soon.

if we played mixed i need someone to buy commerce chips bc i have literally like $100 cash to my name right now and the rest commerce chips or online money.

i will prob post more dumb stuff tonight bc im fairly sure im gonna be awake vomiting repeatedly as my stomach is not feeling so hot right now. a million vodka tonic+half a million vodka red bull aka chick drink = feel like [censored].

edit: wow regretting drinking tonight. ill prob be sorta frustrated about the 13k once i wake up tomorrow but im really just so disappointed w myself for driving home. now my throat is [censored] killing me, im gonna feel like [censored] for thanksgiving tomorrow and worst of all i have like a 6 and a 10 page paper due on tues/thurs respectively that im going to have to write while likely feeling like dogshit as a result of letting myself get sick tonight. if sore throat goes away and i feel well in the next couple days i will consider the 13k lost a smallprice to pay bc poker is really not important to me lately. winning would be nice but if i somehow do not become solid nl player after like 50k hands online i think i may retire from the wonderful world of frustration aka poker for a while, or even better permanently. break even >800 hours = retardo city. please nobody call me in the next 15 hours or so about a mixed game, phone will be on but im going to be asleep/in coma until someone wakes me up for thanksgiving dinner prob, only gonna take time to get up and vomit to the max every so often.

bad judgement [/end gay rounders quote]
Old 11-22-2007, 08:30 AM

nevermind i lied phone wont be on. well actually it will be but i wont be answering. cant seem to find phone right now so i either left it at ocens or in the car which means it will be fairly difficult to hear it ring from my bed. feel free to call a zillion times bc i wont be picking it up.

why is nobody else awake to entertain me [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] i am so bored and feel like im on crack right now. that probalyl will prob be solved once all the redbull comes out the same direction it came in
Old 11-22-2007, 08:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
nevermind i lied phone wont be on. well actually it will be but i wont be answering. cant seem to find phone right now so i either left it at ocens or in the car which means it will be fairly difficult to hear it ring from my bed. feel free to call a zillion times bc i wont be picking it up.

why is nobody else awake to entertain me [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] i am so bored and feel like im on crack right now. that probalyl will prob be solved once all the redbull comes out the same direction it came in

[/ QUOTE ]

lol you can aim me if u want
Luv2DrvSlara
Old 11-22-2007, 11:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you need mouth to mouth resussitation from any of us you are going to die.
Old 11-22-2007, 12:47 PM

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thought i was gonna be safe in the not vomit dept when i woke up bc i assumed if i went so long without doing so i wouldnt. i then realized i only slept 4 hours =/. throat absolutely killing me. so far ive had a delicious thanksgiving appetizer of tylenol and water with plenty more helpings to come throughout the day.
Old 11-22-2007, 03:46 PM

Please be sure to tell your parents the entire story you posted above and let us know how they take it. Hilarity will ensue (but not for you obv). I can now play any day after today, Saturday wide open. Feel better.

-DeathDonkey
Old 11-22-2007, 04:01 PM

how can last call be at 11:30 pm and i still feel like im gonna throw up at noon [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] im blaming this completely on the red bull and not the alcohol.

ya this would be a good story to tell parents =/ "hay guyz i got drunk lost 13k then risked my life driving home, thanks for being really loud ALL [censored] MORNING walking through the house stampede style"

my [censored] head is pounding. if i can do this to myself in one night during thanksgiving break i am not looking forward to what i will probably do over 3 weeks in winter break =/ i should probably lock all my money in a box (or just not have any money by then which seems realistic at the going rate) with my car keys as soon as i finish finals and get into san diego.

fwiw here are the big pots i played last night. forgive my gorilla retardo equity if i mistype. im horrible at math and even the soft noise of the laptop buttons being pushed sounds like thunder in my head:

KsTs v 99 on Js9x5xQs all in for ~3k each river J $4800 of the pot should be mine

AsKs v i guess 88 on 8TKK for about 4k pot. this was the first big pot i played while really drunk and it was vs sam who is good. tbh i think i am convincing myself to go broke here even when sober so not too worried about this one. river blank obv only $600 equity here about i guess

i think (i forget =/) Ts7s (might have been Ts8s which changes things) v AA on AxQs9s for about 4k pot again. he raised flop after coldcall pf so i thought his range was heavily weighted toward 1 pair only and i thought i had reasonable fold equity so i 3bet shoved turn flush and he filled up on river. about 1k equity

the one i played like [censored] for stacks pf was TT vs AA. not even going to say what happened but this one was basically a random self destruction that i am sad to say i could have easily executed while sober. $800 equity here.

then tony rivers me with A6o vs my A2s after calling pot on A2Tr flop and 7 turn and calls like 3/4 pot on 6 river and he for sure pays off UI.

had another special treat with 9s8s v Jc9c on T67r 1 club flop when it comes club club. turn was a K so i consider myself lucky river wasnt a Q bc i prob would have doubled him up, when he donked river after it came club club i guess i might be able to find a fold but for some reason i deluded myself into thinking he would somehow blocking bet that big or randomly bluff (blocking bet extremely unlikely, bluff not impossible).

and a fun one where i should have gone broke but didnt, i open QQ utg and tightish not good bb calls. flop A72r check check, Q he checks looking completely disinterested so i see no point in betting, maybe he makes smaller set on the river. river K he bets 120 i raise to 500 he raises 700 more, i almost instamuck and he shows me AA. i ran good this hand at least by checking turn =/

i got the money in on another hand for about 2k i thought but i somehow dont remember it right now. also managed to get called every time i was bluffing for like 2-500 on the river and everyone folded every time i was value betting the same amount. really the TT hand was my only misstep i think but i should prob stop drinking and playing bc i dont like to even leave the possibility of me blaming my results on that.
Old 11-22-2007, 04:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thought i was gonna be safe in the not vomit dept when i woke up bc i assumed if i went so long without doing so i wouldnt. i then realized i only slept 4 hours =/. throat absolutely killing me. so far ive had a delicious thanksgiving appetizer of tylenol and water with plenty more helpings to come throughout the day.

[/ QUOTE ]

Alcohol has (as I am sure you are aware) multiple negative influences on sleep. This is compounded by the dry mouth and frequent need to piss. Pretty much explains why shift workers like me with already horrible sleep problems avoid alcohol like it is the plague.
Old 11-22-2007, 04:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
im blaming this completely on the red bull and not the alcohol.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol
Closed Thread