Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-25-2007, 06:33 PM

Default Optimistic about Pic-Club

I'll go out on a limb here and say that I think Pic-Club will be the real deal.

I had a niggling software problem that was keeping me from making a deposit, and ended up working it through with somebody in management. In my experience that's a plus. You look at places like UB and you're lucky if you even get a curious email (Pstars is a significant exception, and eurolinx hasn't been too bad).

The prior spam I've read about seems unfortunate, but a pretty minor offense. They're excited about their product I suppose and it's showing. We should be too, if they can execute it well.

I have no affiliation with those folks aside from my new account there, but I wish them all the best. They say they're adding a bunch of places soon. We'll see.
Old 10-26-2007, 12:29 PM

Default Re: Optimistic about Pic-Club

the service here really does seem to be good, almost like they care. it'll be interesting to see what happens with them.
Old 10-26-2007, 12:40 PM

Im reading their website now. I noticed they dont have any of the major rooms listed yet. Is this going to be the new depsosit/withdrawel method for Americans?
Old 10-27-2007, 12:19 PM

It could be, it's too early to tell yet. TruePokerCEO made the comment in another thread that he had had a lot of contact with them, but was taking a wait and see approach. Support told me, yesterday, that had a bunch of sites coming online soon, maybe even this weekend. I think these are still smaller sites though. Right now they still have some minor software issues. For example I tried to request FedEx delivery of a check, which is something they offer, but the software isn't set up for it yet.
Old 10-28-2007, 04:27 PM

Hi groo,

Just wanted to thank you for joining the club. There is an option of Send by: Mail or Courier on the withdrawal page and you can add your preference of delivery in the comments box. This is described in the withdrawal policies and procedures.

I have been assured by the support staff that your withdrawal has been processed and will be delivered per your request. If you have any other issues please contact our support staff.

Yes we do care about our members. PIC-CLUB was built by players for players. My entire support staff are online poker players. We played together for over 2 years before we were dumped from the On-Game Network.

PIC-CLUB was created because I didn't want that to ever happen again. So when you talk to the support staff they really do care and really do understand things from your point of view.

Our members get the kind of service we always wanted from our online processors and poker rooms.

Welcome also to Insp.Clue.So? and LateNiteRush to the club.

The DGS network is launching this week with our PIC-PAY service for International players and will soon be available to the PIC-CLUB members and the U.S. market also.

Stay tuned this week as a major announcement will take place regarding at least 3 new Major Poker rooms joining the PIC-CLUB. I promise you will be as excited about them as I am.

Regards,
CharlieK
CEO
PIC-CLUB