Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-10-2007, 03:20 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Poker Bank Transfer, still no money....

Now I understand why you can't read and comprehend. It all makes sense now that I've read your previous posts. You're too stupid to even know how to buy Poker Tracker. http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...ue#Post12770837

Ever heard of google donkey? You know the name of the program, but you're too stupid to type it in to google, hmm...

Actually, I'll help you out. You wanted to know if there were any other programs you need. I found one for you that will clearly help you in life. http://www.readinga-z.com/
Old 11-10-2007, 05:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]

You're really too stupid to know sarcasm when you read it (because Full Tilt Poker would really want blood samples and DNA right idiot..)? Wow, a whole new level of donkness. But coming from a troll like you, not surprising one bit.

[/ QUOTE ]

lmfao. wow you were being sarcastic? no [censored] sherlock? now thats the pot calling the kettle black

[ QUOTE ]

And point me to a SINGLE post where I said NO ONE received a bank transfer from Full Tilt Poker. Please, I would love to see it.

[/ QUOTE ]

point me to one where i said that you did?

[ QUOTE ]

Again troll, learn to read and comprehend. In fact in my opening post I asked if anyone was having problems with Full Tilt's bank transfer option. But once again, that would require reading and comprehension skills that you obviously do not possess.

Now run along back to your cave troll,

[/ QUOTE ]

TROLL TROLL TROLL WOW you learned a new word! and must use it every oppurtunity you get! reminiscent of when you first sucked dick and that was all you ever wanted to do!

[ QUOTE ]
I think you've been owned enough for one day.

[/ QUOTE ]

rofl, are you serious? the only thing you "own" is a membership to the gay swinger's club
Old 11-10-2007, 05:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Now I understand why you can't read and comprehend. It all makes sense now that I've read your previous posts. You're too stupid to even know how to buy Poker Tracker. http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...ue#Post12770837

Ever heard of google donkey? You know the name of the program, but you're too stupid to type it in to google, hmm...

[/ QUOTE ]

wow you got me good!!! i didnt know how to buy poker tracker, and i posted the question in a poker forum and found out, instead of using google! wow what a stupid thing to do!

and yes i have heard of "google donkey". i went to google and typed in donkey, and your name came up

btw, glad to know you care SO much that you had to look through my previous posts lmao. i could care less, its just fun making you look like an idiot. the fun is fading though, its becoming too easy, and you have nothing worth replying to except for "your a TROLL! dumb troll! learn to read, TROLL!!!" so enjoy saying the same [censored] over and over, anything to make you feel more like a man!!! cya! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-10-2007, 01:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wow you got me good!!! i didnt know how to buy poker tracker, and i posted the question in a poker forum and found out, instead of using google! wow what a stupid thing to do!

and yes i have heard of "google donkey". i went to google and typed in donkey, and your name came up

btw, glad to know you care SO much that you had to look through my previous posts lmao. i could care less, its just fun making you look like an idiot. the fun is fading though, its becoming too easy, and you have nothing worth replying to except for "your a TROLL! dumb troll! learn to read, TROLL!!!" so enjoy saying the same [censored] over and over, anything to make you feel more like a man!!! cya! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, you've made me look so dumb. I'm the one who can't read what others clearly wrote just a few posts up, I'm the one who is too dumb to know how to find the website to a product that I know the name of and I'm the one who clearly has no education. Oh wait, those are all you... Great job making me look dumb, well done. Haha.

You're like the fish I look up on Sharkscope (you probably don't know what that is either, right?) everyday. I know before I type their name in I know they are a losing player, but it's still fun to look them up and see just how big of a loser they really are. Same thing I did with looking up your previous posts. I already knew you were an idiot who clearly was too stupid to read, then looking up your post made me laugh even more at just how stupid you really are.

People like you are the reason I make money every day at poker. It's hard to believe that people are really this dumb....and they play poker. What a wonderful world we live in.