Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-2007, 07:33 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Poker Bank Transfer, still no money....

[ QUOTE ]
Have you asked for it to be returned to your account?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, because I just want my money at this point. If it comes down to it, I will (if they ever tell me what the hell is going on with my wire transfer). I would rather not withdraw by check from them because I'd have to send them my driver license, social security card, passport, DNA, home mortgage information, electric bills, proof of US citizenship, hair samples , negative drug test results and a vile of blood.

I've been withdrawing from Pokerstars (and before that Party Poker) by paper check for over 2 years and guess what I've had to send them....not a damn thing. I'm not big on sending a copy of my drivers license to someone I do not know in some other country. Call me crazy.
Old 11-09-2007, 07:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone else having problems with Full Tilt and the bank transfer option for withdraw? I withdrew back in September using this option, and still have not received a dime to my account. I've emailed them several times and get the run around.

I request a paper check from stars and get those in less than a week; I request a freaking wire transfer from Full Tilt directly to my bank account and it's been 1.5 months. Great service Full Tilt...why I ever signed up there to begin with is beyond me. Now I know why I love stars so much, and why I will never play another hand at Full Tilt Poker, even with my rakeback.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, great point, cus stars echecks are super fast -_-

guess you havent read this thread yet?

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...=1&fpart=32
Old 11-09-2007, 08:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone else having problems with Full Tilt and the bank transfer option for withdraw? I withdrew back in September using this option, and still have not received a dime to my account. I've emailed them several times and get the run around.

I request a paper check from stars and get those in less than a week; I request a freaking wire transfer from Full Tilt directly to my bank account and it's been 1.5 months. Great service Full Tilt...why I ever signed up there to begin with is beyond me. Now I know why I love stars so much, and why I will never play another hand at Full Tilt Poker, even with my rakeback.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Never tried a stars "echeck" before. You see up there where I plainly wrote PAPER CHECK?
Old 11-09-2007, 10:02 PM

Ok enough of "I said this and FTP said that............". Post the emails and let us review.
Old 11-09-2007, 11:03 PM

OP, maybe try calling Full Tilt's cashier phone number.
Old 11-09-2007, 11:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Never tried a stars "echeck" before. You see up there where I plainly wrote PAPER CHECK?

[/ QUOTE ]

then you should have requested a PAPER CHECK from ftp as well.

how can you compare two sites and say that "this is why you love stars", when you use paper check at one site, and echeck at the other? Both sites' eCheck withdrawals are struggling.
Old 11-10-2007, 12:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

how can you compare two sites and say that "this is why you love stars", when you use paper check at one site, and echeck at the other? Both sites' eCheck withdrawals are struggling.

[/ QUOTE ]

do you seriously even read, or you really this dumb? i already posted why i did not want to do a paper check withdraw from FTP to begin with.

also, from what i read in the thread you linked, most people were having problems DEPOSITING using PS echecks, only a few had withdraw problems and complained because it took 9 days to withdraw. i've been waiting almost 45 days. and again, i'm not doing an echeck deposit, i'm doing a BANK TRANSFER withdraw.

and the reason i love stars is because of their outstanding customer service. stars would not tell me they would get back to me within a week, then never email me back. every single dealing i ever had with stars is taken care of immediately, with great communication.

now please go finish the 3rd grade and let the big boys who know how to read and comprehend continue in this thread.
Old 11-10-2007, 02:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

do you seriously even read, or you really this dumb? i already posted why i did not want to do a paper check withdraw from FTP to begin with.

also, from what i read in the thread you linked, most people were having problems DEPOSITING using PS echecks, only a few had withdraw problems and complained because it took 9 days to withdraw. i've been waiting almost 45 days. and again, i'm not doing an echeck deposit, i'm doing a BANK TRANSFER withdraw.

and the reason i love stars is because of their outstanding customer service. stars would not tell me they would get back to me within a week, then never email me back. every single dealing i ever had with stars is taken care of immediately, with great communication.

now please go finish the 3rd grade and let the big boys who know how to read and comprehend continue in this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

actually, you are the one who is quite dumb. your reason for why you did not want to do a paper check was "would rather not withdraw by check from them because I'd have to send them my driver license, social security card, passport, DNA, home mortgage information, electric bills, proof of US citizenship, hair samples , negative drug test results and a vile of blood."

Actually all you have to do is send an ID with your birthdate, and one bill. Obviously you're too stupid to comprehend that. I do understand why you woudln't want to send your driver's license, since you're obviously incapable of attaining one. And I doubt they would want a vile of your blood since you were likely born with aids.

Now YOU go finish 3rd grade, so that you can be the first in your family to accomplish such a feat.
Old 11-10-2007, 02:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]

only a few had withdraw problems and complained because it took 9 days to withdraw.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...art=13&vc=1

If you read the end of the thread.. actually bad idea.. have someone who knows how to read read it to you, and you will see that the last 4 posters about withdrawals from FTP Bank Withdrawal happily received their money. I guess it must be idiot proof, since you havent gotten your's yet.
Old 11-10-2007, 03:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone else having problems with Full Tilt and the bank transfer option for withdraw? I withdrew back in September using this option,and still have not received a dime to my account. I've emailed them several times and get the run around.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

actually, you are the one who is quite dumb. your reason for why you did not want to do a paper check was "would rather not withdraw by check from them because I'd have to send them my driver license, social security card, passport, DNA, home mortgage information, electric bills, proof of US citizenship, hair samples , negative drug test results and a vile of blood."

Actually all you have to do is send an ID with your birthdate, and one bill. Obviously you're too stupid to comprehend that. I do understand why you woudln't want to send your driver's license, since you're obviously incapable of attaining one. And I doubt they would want a vile of your blood since you were likely born with aids.

Now YOU go finish 3rd grade, so that you can be the first in your family to accomplish such a feat.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're really too stupid to know sarcasm when you read it (because Full Tilt Poker would really want blood samples and DNA right idiot..)? Wow, a whole new level of donkness. But coming from a troll like you, not surprising one bit. Again, reading is fundamental. You should try it out sometime...

And point me to a SINGLE post where I said NO ONE received a bank transfer from Full Tilt Poker. Please, I would love to see it. Again troll, learn to read and comprehend. In fact in my opening post I asked if anyone was having problems with Full Tilt's bank transfer option. But once again, that would require reading and comprehension skills that you obviously do not possess.

Now run along back to your cave troll, I think you've been owned enough for one day.