Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-13-2007, 08:35 AM

Default Re: Party Bonus

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
15% up to 100$, 8X points

That and nothing is the same. A life to do that in NL25.

[/ QUOTE ]

Doin' some math, it comes that, for NL25, this bonus is a fantastic 130 X raked hands!!!

It is 190 X real hands to clear.

Nonsense.

[/ QUOTE ]

2 partypoints per 20 raked hands so that makes it 80x in raked hands
Old 09-13-2007, 03:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]

2 partypoints per 20 raked hands so that makes it 80x in raked hands

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn I miss the day of the 6x or 8x or even 10x. At 10x, it was about 2000 hands to get 1000 raked hands. Playing 4 tables of 6-max, it was 400 hands/hour, so I could clear a bonus in 5 hours.

Now, it's 40 hours... and we have only a week to do it... only full time player can do it, those bonus are completely useless for part-time/casual players like me... this sucks...
Old 09-13-2007, 05:24 PM

50% up to $500. I guess they finally realized I left their POS bonusses alone since 2 months ago. I aint going back anyway, its 10x, bah!
Old 09-14-2007, 03:11 AM

lol, ok, for NL25 it is 2 points, not 1.25

Anyhow 90X rh --> 14000 real hands to clear

For a casual NL25 player that spent 1 or 2 hours a day 3 or 4-tabling it would take a couple of months... and they give you one week to clear.
Old 09-14-2007, 04:04 PM

pretty tough if your NL$25 to clear, but if you can 6-9 table its ok.

i got 300points to go
Old 09-16-2007, 07:36 AM

50% up to 500 for me!

What's even worst I deposited 1000$ to get the maximum! After playing for 3hours and getting 270 points I realized I only need approx. 3700 points to collect and that would take me approx. 50 hours!

If I get it right you don't get anything if you don't clear the bonus entirely! THAT'S PLAIN CHEATING!

I'm idiot, remind me never to speak nicely about Party again!
Old 09-16-2007, 07:55 AM

Umm their T&C's are quite clear on that, if you deposited the max but then realize you can't clear it, you should have done a quick calculation first before you deposited. It's your own fault, and it has nothing to do with 'cheating'.

I do agree though that 7 days is a ridiculous short period to clear such a bonus, and for me that's a reason not to use the bonus this time; I simply don't have much time the coming 2 weeks. They really should change it to a month.
Old 09-16-2007, 09:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Umm their T&C's are quite clear on that, if you deposited the max but then realize you can't clear it, you should have done a quick calculation first before you deposited. It's your own fault, and it has nothing to do with 'cheating'.

[/ QUOTE ]

Legally I'm sure it's not "CHEATING".

I'm sure it's written somewhere, I was too lazy to read it, and now I'm whining. "Caveat emptor", bla, bla, bla and so on.

And while their T and C may cover them legally, they can't cover the rage and disgust I feel for Party right now because I in my heart feel like I've been cheated!

I haven't read T&C's becaue I couldn't even IMAGINE how unfair this bonus might turn out! You basically have to put in 40-50 hours of 4-tabling 1/2 or 2/4 no limit within a week! That's a lot for pro-grinder not to mention casual player who has to travel and grind two 24 hour shifts of regular work within that same week!

I understand that clearing the bonus should provide revenue for them and making the bonus hard to clear is OK as long as you get paid fair percentage of the cleared part! BUT THIS ALL OR NOTHING PROPOSITION IS UTTER CRAP!

I feel raged and disgusted by Party because company should act in honnest and customer-friendly way. This bonus (while legally OK) certainly doesn't satisfy above criteria!

I'm sure I won't be able to clear the bonus, no big deal, but I'LL MAKE SURE PARTY is uninstalled from my computer and their mail treated as junk!
Old 09-16-2007, 10:12 AM

Not knowing the rules is 100% your own fault. You see the requirements when you check the new bonus offers. You could've deposited less.

7 days is ridiculous but so are your "cheating posts"
Old 09-16-2007, 10:45 AM

Lol riorin, party gives you $500 free and just because you're too lazy/stupid to look up the clearing requirements you blame party.

The party bonuses has always (for a very long time atleast) been all or nothing and 7 days to clear. Stop acting like a tard.