Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: How close is the Bible that we know today in relation to the original manuscripts?
Very Close 2 10.53%
Somewhat Close 2 10.53%
Not Even Close 6 31.58%
I don't have a clue 9 47.37%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-09-2007, 03:59 AM

Default Re: Message to NVG

Brandi,

You are a proven lying hustler, who has from the first used these forums to promote yourself and con the many naive posters here. You made suckers of a lot of the gullible around here who first believed your boo-hoo BS in the big drama bomb thread, and were later forced to admit they had been taken.

You have never ended the big con, and your OP is just more of the same. You try to con suckers into willingly giving you money with the inference that the sucker might get a little taste. So while it may technically be true that you aren't a thief or a whore, you are in fact a hustler and a tramp.

If you want to get treated with respect, then act worthy of respect. Which means either playing poker on your own money all the time, or getting a real job that isn't sex related.
Old 06-09-2007, 03:59 AM

i would like answers to every question asked thus far
Old 06-09-2007, 04:00 AM

just when i thought you were ok you come out and deny being a thief and a whore. well you just lost yourself a fan.
Old 06-09-2007, 04:00 AM

Okay now that I've actually read your post, I can offer some help. Deep down, nobody means any of the [censored] that they spew on these forums, everyone just says whatever for a laugh or two.. Trust me when I say we'd all love to have honour of staking you in some SAT's [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-09-2007, 04:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Brandi,
Obviously this post is part of your deal with David to increase ad revenue.

Your exploits are well documented from bustoing Mark's account and changing the password, to writing 'i will fly one day' in blood on the wall of his bathroom. It is clear that you are a psycho hose beast.

My only hope is that this thread leads to great photoshopping.

[/ QUOTE ]

And you witnessed all of this FIRST HAND, didn't you???? Did superman give you super invisible powers?? You actually SAW me write blood on walls? You were there???

I'm not going to drag anyone down or call people out, or speculate openly the reasons such allegations have been made. I am sorry to disappoint, but there will be no more drama or controversies regarding myself. From this point on my poker will speak for itself and I am going to continue to be the outgoing and friendly person that I am.
Old 06-09-2007, 04:03 AM

o/u set at 273 replies
Old 06-09-2007, 04:04 AM

Default Re: Message to NVG *DELETED*

Post deleted by Dids
Old 06-09-2007, 04:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Brandi,
Obviously this post is part of your deal with David to increase ad revenue.

Your exploits are well documented from bustoing Mark's account and changing the password, to writing 'i will fly one day' in blood on the wall of his bathroom. It is clear that you are a psycho hose beast.

My only hope is that this thread leads to great photoshopping.

[/ QUOTE ]

And you witnessed all of this FIRST HAND, didn't you???? Did superman give you super invisible powers?? You actually SAW me write blood on walls? You were there???

I'm not going to drag anyone down or call people out, or speculate openly the reasons such allegations have been made. I am sorry to disappoint, but there will be no more drama or controversies regarding myself. From this point on my poker will speak for itself and I am going to continue to be the outgoing and friendly person that I am.

[/ QUOTE ]

let your poker speak for itself? are you serious? you are TERRIBLE, you couldnt beat 50NL i guarantee, learn the game before you make boast like this.
Old 06-09-2007, 04:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]

You actually SAW me write blood on walls?

[/ QUOTE ]

i did. you were using your tampon as a quill.
Old 06-09-2007, 04:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wouldn't it be wonderful to have supermans powers? Just think, with them you could live up to your dream of one day flying.