Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-29-2007, 08:26 PM

Default Re: Week 5 NCAAF Early Lines Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Just wanted to announce early that USC at Oregon +200 or higher (which I think we'll see) is my pick of the year. It took 4 turnovers including a fluke touchback on the last play of the game for them to lose to Cal and you know they're not going to get too much national respect after the home loss. The Ducks definitely should have won that game.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, well, i HAD the money line on the cal game, 1.5 units, and i'll gladly book your bet on oregon vs usc. usc is an outstanding football team. anyone that thinks oregon belongs in the top ten football squads in the country needs to ask themselves if they have any understanding of football whatsoever.

tlt

[/ QUOTE ]

You must have an greatest understanding of football ever if you can name the correct top 10 teams, considering all the teams in the top 13 that lost today, placed there by the writers and coaches.
Old 09-29-2007, 08:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Just wanted to announce early that USC at Oregon +200 or higher (which I think we'll see) is my pick of the year. It took 4 turnovers including a fluke touchback on the last play of the game for them to lose to Cal and you know they're not going to get too much national respect after the home loss. The Ducks definitely should have won that game.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, well, i HAD the money line on the cal game, 1.5 units, and i'll gladly book your bet on oregon vs usc. usc is an outstanding football team. anyone that thinks oregon belongs in the top ten football squads in the country needs to ask themselves if they have any understanding of football whatsoever.

tlt

[/ QUOTE ]

You must have an greatest understanding of football ever if you can name the correct top 10 teams, considering all the teams in the top 13 that lost today, placed there by the writers and coaches.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think he was lying
Old 09-29-2007, 08:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
auburn +17.5 BIG!

[/ QUOTE ]

I missed this one, but for future reference. Big = How many cows?
Old 09-29-2007, 09:12 PM

im out of cows, they might be back during NBA [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-30-2007, 08:00 PM

aw, shutup, and keep losing money.

always happy to take it.