Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-01-2007, 01:02 PM

Default Re: $27 a complete bubble (20 hands)

Hand 8 is ok imo. Hand 13 I hate... er, its not terrible, but I dislike it. They have to be calling 12% or less for this to be good (+.1), I think. I don't think that factors in overcalls either (my SNGWiz has popped up as unregistered for some reason, so I can't check it). I think you can be pushing 9Ts here, but your stacks are all so even, I think its better for you to fold here with 96s. Hand 21 I really hate. You have to have a read that they're calling on like QQ+ here to be pushing that crap. You said you didn't know most of these guys, so I'd say its safe to assume that they could at least be partial donks and calling much wider than that. Easy, easy fold for me here. Its different if SB or button is super short.
Old 10-01-2007, 05:38 PM

Default Re: $27 a complete bubble (20 hands)

69s shove from BTN is pretty thin, only +ev if they are calling tighter than like: 44+,A7s+,A9o+,KJs+. That seems a little excessive, especially since you have been pretty active.

62o is a muck as you have said it's -ev shove.

T8o is a fine push w/ still some FE and basically if you want, you'll call off your chips in the bb a lot of the time (or atleast I do a decent amount of the time w/ 1/3rd of my stack in).