Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

View Poll Results: What are your average earnings per month?
Less than 1000 PTBB per month 25 49.02%
From 1k PTBB to 2k PTBB per month 16 31.37%
From 2k PTBB to 3k PTBB per month 7 13.73%
More than 3k PTBB per month 3 5.88%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-29-2007, 01:30 PM

Default How bad was your first time? (Mini-TR included)

cliffs: My first time was in my parents bed room, with a girl who I "loved" but had a boyfriend. There was a no-kissing rule, I didn't finish and I wanted to cry. It sucked and I gave it a 1. Please tell me how much your first time sucked to make me feel better. Or just laugh at me to make me feel worse [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

----

So I'm talking to this girl right? And she asks me to rate my first time on a scale of 1-10. She says 3, I say 1...but now I'm left with the rest of the day to think about my virginity-losing experience. I never really talk about it much...but thinking back and describing it really makes me laugh. It was terrible, I was terrible...haha. It's painful and hillarious to think about all at the same time. Slow-motion trainwreck in my head.

I was a typical high school love-sick puppy...I was obsessed with this girl, who had a boyfriend. She liked me somewhat...but I was a pretty big wussbag and had "confessed" my feelings a while prior, creating a wedge between us. However, on some level we always liked each other. One weekend I threw a party at my house (which is a great idea if you want to get laid). The girl and her boyfriend were both at my place...they got drunk and ended up fighting. She came crying into my room, and he left the house warning me not to do anything stupid. LOL I was a 16 yr old virgin in love with your drunk, crying girlfriend. What else was I supposed to do?

My room was being used by a bunch of my friends as a hangout-room, so we went into my parents room. We start watching some TV, but before no time we're cuddling in my parents bed. I didn't want to try anything because at the time, I had the mindset that girl with boyfriend = untouchable. Her boyfriend was also a foot taller than me and 100 lbs heavier...so the instinct of self preservation probably had something to do with it as well.

So anyways, we're in my parents bed cuddling and she's all "I want you to do something". And I'm all "huh". And she's all "I don't want to have to tell you though". So me, being retarded and nervous...I lie there for 10 more minutes just cuddling. Then she said "I want to take my bra off...is that ok". And I'm like...err yes. So she takes her bra off and I keep on cuddling. Just keep on cuddling baby. I guess she got frustrated, so after some more cuddling she took my hand and put it on her boob. Sweet, boobs felt good. I just kind of left it there though. I was like a little animal, frozen and scared to move.

Eventually I got a kick of manliness and started kissing her neck and being more active. Then I got this beauty:

Her: "no, I don't want to kiss"
Me: "..what?"
Her: "yea...I feel bad when we kiss. Let's have sex though"
My brain: "WTF? WHAT THE [censored]? HUH? wait whatever, she said sex!"
Me: "kkkkkkkkk"

So I get on top, and I fumble around in the dark, groping her boobs and trying to kiss her while she keeps saying "no kissing". Eventually I find my way inside, and things go good for about 20 seconds. And then all of a sudden it goes limp. This was like my worse nightmare. It just....shut down. I didn't know what to do so I rolled over and said sorry. At this point she just said it's ok, maybe we can do it later, and then she told me to go to bed. At this point I definitely felt like I wanted to cry...I ended up just falling asleep, didn't even cuddle her cause I was too scared haha.

We woke up in the morning, and a part of me wanted to redeem myself. She later told me that she wanted to do it in the morning as well...but at the time I was really embarrassed and the overpowering thought was just to get her out of the bed asap (my parents bed lol). She left, I said goodbye (without a kiss, duh), and thus ended my first night of sexual relations. Awesome amirite?

Anyways, that got a little long and this wasn't meant to be a trip report...but do with this thread what you will. Tell me about your first experiences (to make me feel better or worse)...or just laugh at me and make this an interesting thread. Stupid monday morning conversations...now I'll spend the rest of my day thinking about how much more awesome it should've been :P
Old 10-29-2007, 01:32 PM

Default Re: How bad was your first time? (Mini-TR included)

Where's the "never had sex" option?
Old 10-29-2007, 01:34 PM

Old 10-29-2007, 01:35 PM

1st BJ was way better. It's not close.
Old 10-29-2007, 01:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
1st BJ was way better. It's not close.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT!

Virgins: settle for BJs... hell it's not even settling...
Old 10-29-2007, 01:46 PM

before reading your story, i would've given my first time a 3. after the story, probably a 6.
Old 10-29-2007, 01:47 PM

TR from the person who rated their first time a 10, plz.
Old 10-29-2007, 01:47 PM

I must say that sex is hugely overrated. BJ is definately better.
Old 10-29-2007, 01:49 PM

agreed. no cleanup, no crying, no clinginess...

and sometimes the mouth is tighter :|
Old 10-29-2007, 01:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
agreed. no cleanup, no crying, no clinginess...

and sometimes the mouth is tighter :|

[/ QUOTE ]

find a girl who's better in bed.