Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar

Old 11-06-2007, 10:16 PM

Default Re: Trip report: Bellagio & Wynn 5/10NL, Rhino, Brandi sighting - *LON

[ QUOTE ]
We went to Scores last year, and all agreed that the women were much better-looking, overall.

[/ QUOTE ]

Was there for a bachelor thing, and was pretty uncomfortable with how aggressive the women were. It was a little embarrassing. But plenty of them were pretty hot.
Old 11-06-2007, 10:31 PM

i saw her in vegas and in ac and she was hemorrhaging money all the way home. She pays so poorly, noone pays her off, despite the show.
Old 11-06-2007, 10:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Was there for a bachelor thing, and was pretty uncomfortable with how aggressive the women were. It was a little embarrassing. But plenty of them were pretty hot.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's part of the reason we decided to check out the Rhino. Last year, I was practically attacked by one of the women at Scores.

Funny(?) story: Last year at Scores, one of the guys I was out there with (friend of a friend) had gone on a $50k blackjack run, and decided he was going to go upstairs and see what was up. About 30 mins later, he comes back down more drunk than he was before, and says "OK guys, I have 5 of the HOTTEST women you have ever seen upstairs at a private table and they want to meet you."

This guy had already proven himself an extreme douche, so I wasn't quite sure I wanted to go upstairs, mainly because I'd have to be around him. Nobody else wanted to go up, and he resorted to practically begging us to come upstairs.

I couldn't stand his begging anymore, and agreed to go up. I get up there, and in the back corner find a roped-off table with 5 women at it. He's waving me in. "Come on dude, meet the girls!" The room is dark, and I can't quite see how hot they are, until I get closer and realize I am decidedly *not* into any of them. (I just can't get into fake boobs and collagen.)

I say "Hold on a sec, I'm gonna go get everyone, BRB!" and quickly head downstairs.

Get down there to see a brunette in a cat outfit (It was Halloween weekend last year) fully rubbing my friend's junk through his pants while whispering in his ear. He's making the "Let's go" gesture with his head, and I manage to round everyone up.

A moderately hot scrippa sees me headed for the door, intercepts me, grabs my junk, and whispers "Where are you going?" into my ear. I say "I gotta split, I'm going to gamble."

"Wait right here. I'm coming with you." she says....

"Errrr, what?"

"I'm going to come with you. I just need to tell my boss I'm leaving."

"You can just leave? Don't you have to, uhhhh, work?"

"I CAN LEAVE WHENEVER I WANT. DON'T GO ANYWHERE. I'M COMING WITH YOU. BE RIGHT BACK!"

She scampers off, and I make the "Let's get f- out of here" call, and we grab a car outside, leaving the friend of a friend upstairs with his silicone harem.

The next day we end up running into him mid-afternoon. He's visibly hungover, and asking why we bailed on him. He says the women turned bitchy when we didn't come upstairs, but he ended up staying there for a few more hours.
Old 11-06-2007, 11:00 PM

Good TR!
Old 11-06-2007, 11:21 PM

Default Re: Trip report: Bellagio & Wynn 5/10NL, Rhino, Brandi sighting - *LONG*

Great trip report, thanks for writing it up. I was really hoping one of those hand descriptions was going to result in you busting Castro.
Old 11-06-2007, 11:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i saw her in vegas and in ac and she was hemorrhaging money all the way home. She pays so poorly, noone pays her off, despite the show.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, I'm surprised so many people see to know her. Could it be because of her relentless chatter?
Old 11-06-2007, 11:50 PM

Default Re: Trip report: Bellagio & Wynn 5/10NL, Rhino, Brandi sighting - *LONG*

the guy who stacked your buddy was jack. and ftr i think jack will be diagnosed with severe dementia the day he overbet shoves on a newbie w/o the nuts. i heard an obviously exaggerated rumor that he made $350,000 last year in the wynn 5/10 game, which, divided by the average las vegas table gossip inflation rate, probably still means six figures, but imo he doesn't need it.

castro is anne. i enjoy playing with her. she owes me a free turn and river next time we play, glad you mentioned her, almost forgot about that one. and regardless of what people think about her, she's good for the game b/c she changes the composition of a table just by being there. it has nothing to do w/ her play, it has everything to do w/ her personality and an attractive girl who isn't a gold digger playing in a reasonaly large game. btw rumor has it she went on a rampage in the 10/20 at the B a while back and killed the game for two months straight or something. like most players, when she's playing well she plays very good, but she doesn't always bring that game with her.

-Tex
Old 11-07-2007, 12:01 AM

OP, you played your hands bad for the most part. You're also likely either gay, or a virgin by the way you are scared of women. So is your crew. Anne is a local and the plays she makes are "interesting" and everyone knows this. I will confirms Anne's hot streak for two months killing, but she went on about a four month downswing that has changed her game and she is on constant tilt now it seems. Yes Brandi is hot in person, and you are a jerk for running your mouth to the whole table and showing everyone pictures of her naked to the table while she was away.
Old 11-07-2007, 12:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Either you my friend have the highest standards ever or went to the Rhino on the worst night of all time. I have been there plenty and have been surrounded by beautiful women for the most part each time. I have pretty high standards myself. Otherwise great TR.

[/ QUOTE ]

Buddy, I can't tell you how disappointed we were, especially after all of positive things I had read on the forums.

We went to Scores last year, and all agreed that the women were much better-looking, overall.

One of the other possibilities- it was really crowded, and most of the hot girls were already with clients, leaving the busted-up scrippas behind to fight for scraps?

*shrug*

[/ QUOTE ]

Very distinct possibility.

Which is why I never go there at night.

11am weekday Happy "Hour" FTW.

The place is usually empty, and there's good pickings and if you get the right girl or two you can pretty much chill for 6+ hours easy without needing to drop 3Gs.
Old 11-07-2007, 12:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
OP, you played your hands bad for the most part.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm surprised it took this long for someone to chime in with this. It must mean I am getting better. Which hands do you think I played bad?

[ QUOTE ]
You're also likely either gay, or a virgin by the way you are scared of women. So is your crew.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure thing, boss.

[ QUOTE ]
Yes Brandi is hot in person, and you are a jerk for running your mouth to the whole table and showing everyone pictures of her naked to the table while she was away.

[/ QUOTE ]

I identified her when someone asked who she was. It was the guy with the iPhone that was sharing her pics to the table- not me. Was I a jerk for telling the guy who she was? Read it again.

The only people I "ran my mouth off to" were my friends on the rail who weren't even in the game. If that makes me a jerk, then so be it.