Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-12-2007, 07:17 AM

Default Re: AHK Script for Full Tilt SnG\'s

[ QUOTE ]
Is there any way to make the script work on 6max turbos.

Maybe a quick fix just tell me how to change it so that when i set it up to run for 6max SNG it runs for turbos?

Can it work on them it doesnt seem to like them

[/ QUOTE ]
In File "GuiAdd.ahk" I think it's line 10, make it look like this "Gui, Add, DropDownList, x86 y97 w160 h26 R11 vgame, Hold'em|Hold'em (Turbo)||Hold'em (Turbo) 6|Hold'em 6|Hold'em DS|Hold'em DS 6|Omaha Hi|Omaha H/L|7-Stud|7-Stud H/L|Horse|Razz|HA" Just added "Hold'em (Turbo) 6", it might be a little long for the dropdown list, but just remember that 6-handed Turbos is after normal Turbos.
Old 11-12-2007, 09:00 AM

Quetzo I just want to say great work on your program, and your generosity to keep giving support for the Free program! I've been using it to filter out good players that I meet at the tables; like jkpoker =p. It works like a charm and is really reliable/quick.
Old 11-12-2007, 11:28 AM

You're welcome. It's nice to see that people are using the script. One day when I get rich I will take the time to make it better [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 11-12-2007, 09:44 PM

script works for me fairly well now.

I am assuming that there is no way to run continuous with the table slots disabled? Is that correct. Also no way for the tournament summary to work correctly either since it cant find the lobbies with that disabled.

was still very nice when i start my SNG also i was just clicking the +1 to add a SNG so its fairly nice.
Old 11-12-2007, 10:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
script works for me fairly well now.

I am assuming that there is no way to run continuous with the table slots disabled? Is that correct. Also no way for the tournament summary to work correctly either since it cant find the lobbies with that disabled.

was still very nice when i start my SNG also i was just clicking the +1 to add a SNG so its fairly nice.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, it's the table slot thing that counts the tables. I didn't think of those problems, but you seem to have made it work anyhow. If you want to try to get the table slots going you could try the Vista fix that was posted.

Quoting Webslinger from the Stars AHK thread:
[ QUOTE ]
Vista fix:

Use Ahk2Exe (converts .ahk scripts to .exe files) -- Google to find it.

Once script is converted to an .exe file, right-click on the file, click Properties, go to Compatibility tab and check the box that says "Run this program as an administrator."

That should do it!

[/ QUOTE ]

If you right click on file "Starter.ahk" you should be able to choose "Compile Script" which makes an exe-file.
Old 11-13-2007, 11:06 PM

well the exe fix made it work very well.

On the TS it doesnt input the money correct for the 6man turbos most likely due to it not running for 6max turbos till you told me how to fix it.

Also the format isn't correct for poker tracker
Old 11-14-2007, 08:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
well the exe fix made it work very well.

On the TS it doesnt input the money correct for the 6man turbos most likely due to it not running for 6max turbos till you told me how to fix it.

Also the format isn't correct for poker tracker

[/ QUOTE ]
When Tourney Manager came I stopped with the TS thing since PT doesn't really care to make it better. This means it doesn't support that much, if it hasn't stopped working completely. I don't have PT anymore so don't know if they changed the format. "Store places" in my script still works I guess, so it wouldn't be that hard to fix new TS with the help of those files or just HHs if people still are intrested in using PT.
Old 11-14-2007, 05:23 PM

I could mess around with it if you point me in the right direction. Basically tournament updater sucks for fulltilt you get 90% updated when your lucky. also it doesnt report the SNGs as 6max so if i keep playing those yours would be nice.
Old 11-14-2007, 05:45 PM

When I tried writing TS before there was no way to make PT understand it's a Turbo tournament, maybe it's the same with 6max.

Do you have any sample TS showing the format?

I would need a HH from a 6max to see how I can read it's a 6max.
Old 11-14-2007, 07:14 PM

I can't see any problems with the format when I try to import TS into PT. Only problem is the same as before, all SnG's comes in as "SnG 1 table" and you have to manually edit to "Turbo" or "6 handed" in the "Tournament Results - Manual Entry..."