Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events

Old 11-30-2007, 01:46 PM

Default K-State Basketball Players Relieves Himself

Has anyone ever seen this happen before? I think it's pretty standard in football, but I've never heard of it in basketball.

[ QUOTE ]
Covering K-State sports for Purple Power Hour has given me the opportunity to see some amazing things, but nothing tops this. Everybody on the floor was speechless!

Walker came over with about 2 seconds left while they were reviewing how much time was left on the clock after he stole the hail marry pass. He runs over to the bench jumping up and down and holding his balls. He'd been hit a couple times in the throat by Catron and Taylor, so I assumed they went with the low blow this time. NOT THE CASE! I hear him say "I GOTTA PISS! I GOTTA PISS!", looking around all frantic. Coach Underwood just kinda stood there not knowing what to suggest. That's when Walker grabs a few Gatorade towels, shoves em down his pants, and the next thing I know we got drips on the Bramlage floor. Everybody started goin' wild...Anderson was laughing about how the photo guys were all taking pictures, meanwhile Luis put up another towel to block the picture process, as Hoskins and Co. just kept repeating "Are you serious??". Underwood and some other guys were shoving their fists in their mouths to contain laughter, and I really don't know if Martin saw a bit of it. IT WAS CRAZY!

And there you have it, WATERGATE '07.

[/ QUOTE ] -ksufans.com

This is the same guy responsible for one of the most lol-worthy bball clips in a while Snack Time for Walker

I wish this guy was likely to be around for more than just this year. He seems like quite a character.
Old 11-30-2007, 02:02 PM

Default Re: K-State Basketball Players Relieves Himself

[ QUOTE ]

This is the same guy responsible for one of the most lol-worthy bball clips in a while Snack Time for Walker

[/ QUOTE ]

lol-worthy???
Old 11-30-2007, 02:06 PM

Haha, actually I have no problem with K-State at all. I even wish them moderate success.

I guess a player eating popcorn on the bench isn't funny to you. I find it amusing.
Old 11-30-2007, 02:08 PM

Not even sure why he was on the bench. He was out for the season with a torn ACL three months before the video.
Old 11-30-2007, 02:14 PM

I thought the video was funny.