Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Business, Finance, and Investing
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-23-2007, 02:51 PM

Default College Grad- at beneficial-in the right place?

If your not aware beneficial is backed by hsbc the third largest bank in the world. We deal with the subprime lending market which is not doing so well. I will make a solid 26k a year after taxes are taken out. I also get paid commision on top of this with my only other expense to pay is leisure activites and possible car payments. My current job title is an Account Executive and I am in a program where i will be promoted in 9-12 monhts to work as the manager for the branch. It is a sales job that deal with warm calling, my question is am i in a good position to make some decent money helping peope refinance or should i start looking elsewhere? Within a simliar market or maybe try something new? What other opportunities can come ou of this? My major is electronic commerce and operation management.
Old 07-23-2007, 03:15 PM

Default Re: College Grad- at beneficial-in the right place?

Should be easy to figure out. What is your quota and commision plan?

I have a friend who is making 130k a year selling re-financing mortgages. You have to note that it looks as though interest rates may increas and this may make it harder to be successful.