Rarely 12 36.36%
50/50 1 3.03%
Often 1 3.03%
Always 0 0%
Just show me the results 3 9.09%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-12-2007, 04:51 AM

Default Re: Amazing Pole Vaulter

If she read this thread I'm sure she'd be flattered given the standard OOT scale for rating women, lol. Also I highly doubt this is the first place people have made comments about how attractive she is on the internet...

mild brag: once I slept with a chick who looks vaguely like her. (the first pic is awful, but it's one of the 3 i have of her so here it is)

(in the middle obv)

the best part is, this girl friended me on facebook only because I said "hey it's been a while blah blah" (she hated after our little encounters)... she would be mad.

plz don't let her read 2+2... or whatever really. OOT > IRL amirite
Old 05-12-2007, 04:56 AM

honkytonkhero,

I have no idea how I missed your OP here about her dad being the lawyer for the ejaculation case. This family has to hate OOT by now.
Old 05-12-2007, 04:57 AM

whenever I see crap like this I just assume its been linked a zillion times on places like somethingawful.
Old 05-12-2007, 05:03 AM

I don't think this thread is morally wrong or anything thing like that and actually find it really funny. I'm just saying it might not be a good idea to post where we can find her or anything too "stalkerish" like that. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-12-2007, 05:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't think this thread is morally wrong or anything thing like that and actually find it really funny. I'm just saying it might not be a good idea to post where we can find her or anything too "stalkerish" like that. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed, that would be F'd up. But I doubt that she or her family is shocked by the fact that people think she's beautiful. FWIW if the "Allison Stokke" gimmick account is actually her, that's massively +EV for OOT
Old 05-12-2007, 05:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm NY visiting family.

Like I give a [censored] if you [censored] nerds believe me.

You are all pathetic.

[/ QUOTE ]

Although it is unlikely that this is really the pole vaulter, my sources tell me there is a strong possibility she may know about this thread. In no way do I want to see this awesome thread die but we should probably avoid any more really creepy/stalkerish posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just want to add that until now I have refrained from posting in this thread due to my maturity and being revolted at how everyone has been stalking this beautiful woman, and also because I missed most of it due to the fact that I was in Valencia on my luxury yacht watching the America's Cup whilst organising pole vaulting funding for youth sporting programs in under-deleloped nations.
Old 05-12-2007, 05:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I just want to add that until now I have refrained from posting in this thread due to my maturity and being revolted at how everyone has been stalking this beautiful woman, and also because I missed most of it due to the fact that I was in Valencia on my luxury yacht watching the America's Cup whilst organising pole vaulting funding for youth sporting programs in under-deleloped nations.

[/ QUOTE ]

A+
Old 05-12-2007, 05:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

nh
Old 05-12-2007, 02:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yes! She's from my alma mater, Newport Harbor High School. Go Tars!

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought they were the Sailors. (I'm from the OC as well, we were in the same league when I was in HS)

All right you stalkers, here's the bulk of her Track and Field schedule. Get us some pics!

May 12 - Saturday CIF Prelims Moorpark
May 19 - Saturday CIF Finals Cerritos 11:00a
May 25 - Friday Masters Cerritos 4:30p
June 2 - Saturday State Prelims Cerritos 4:30p
June 3 - Sunday State Finals Cerritos 6:30p

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, someone please do this. Hell pretend you are from some magazne and want to interview her, then get her to pose with a SIIMP sign (tell her its the name of the magazine or something). Shes young and super hot, im sure she loves talking about herself, should be no problem.

gogogogogogo

[/ QUOTE ]

They are the Sailors, and my son works out at Newport for swimming, I may have to go check out track practice next time he is at a swim work out!

[/ QUOTE ]

A "Tar" is a sailor. Centuries ago, during the age of tall sailing ships, British sailors were known as "Tars."

JohnE
Newport Harbor grad
Old 05-12-2007, 05:36 PM

eh, I saw a thread about this same girl on another forum. Its pretty much the latest OMG girl thread on the intraweb.