Old 11-02-2007, 10:58 PM
sillysal sillysal is offline
Member

Default Re: FTP Answers 11/1

This company is the biggest joke of all. I used to work there. Let me give you the low down. Their executive team is the biggest joke of all. Their very own Director of Support just got fired a few weeks ago for defrauding the company. The ex-Director of Support quit but not before defrauding the company too. Their own fraud department team has members who have been committing fraud undetected for months. Perhaps they need an internal fraud department because apparently most of the scams aren't coming from the players but from their own employees instead. Their HR department is unaware of canadian HR policies and laws and have on several occassions been taken to court for stuff like harrassment, wrongful dismissal, and more. Believe me, if you wanna job, look elsewhere. this place is run by idiots.

FTP Doug... Can you please respond to this. Is any of this true???
Old 11-02-2007, 11:07 PM
Josem Josem is offline

Location: Victoria, Australia

From: Josem
To: Full Tilt Poker Support <support@fulltiltpoker.com>
Date: Nov 3, 2007 2:04 PM

Dear Full Tilt Scumbags,

Given that your company seems willing to steal money from customers, please close my account and remove me from your mailing list.

You can read more about the scandal that has prompted me to email you at http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...e=0&fpart=1

regards,
Josem
Old 11-03-2007, 12:11 AM
blackize blackize is offline

Location: Maryland

Quit trolling Josem. There is no need for you to post that FTP is stealing money in 3 different threads.
Old 11-03-2007, 01:07 PM
A_C_Slater A_C_Slater is offline

Location: Run, hide, the Highland way.

Since the 600FTP point single table sng for the $26 token is so popular why not make a $75 one? The current 300FTP big field that pays top 6 takes too long and is too demoralizing when busting out near the top 6.