Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-2006, 05:58 PM

Default Re: have you ever felt so depressed that you want to commit suicide?

[ QUOTE ]
Boom, the problem is that we're all [censored] DEGENERATE GAMBLERS THAT SHOULD BE IN GA!!!

There, I said it.

That being said, I still [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] you guys and expecially [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] BBV

[/ QUOTE ]

It's nice that you and Georgia Avenue have caught teh ghey, but it hasn't quite spread to all of BBV yet.
Old 11-08-2006, 06:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
subfallen,

can you give some details about this?

[ QUOTE ]

I'm on month #6 of having no human contact besides occasionally my brother and gas station attendants. etc. It's going as well as could be expected, I guess.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

1. I have social anxiety disorder.
2. I have low self-esteem.
3. God hates me.
------------------------------------
4. Why bother.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've had the same problems. Still am a bit shy and all, still working on it. I know for a fact that these problems can be solved.

If I were you, I'd take up trying to understand yourself, by being aware of your thoughts and actions, and asking yourself questions, etc., up as a 'hobby'. It may sound weird, but if you'd set a goal, for example to understand that people need not be feared, then investigate all the beliefs and blocks that make this impossible, you'll eventually see that people are indeed not scary. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

So err.. all problems have solutions. If you're willing to work for it, you can solve 'em all!

Now to get back on-topic: OP, we all have 500k downswings sometimes. LAWL. You pansy!Don't kill urself. Take holiday.
Old 11-08-2006, 06:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Boom, the problem is that we're all [censored] DEGENERATE GAMBLERS THAT SHOULD BE IN GA!!!

There, I said it.

That being said, I still [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] you guys and expecially [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] BBV

[/ QUOTE ]

It's nice that you and Georgia Avenue have caught teh ghey, but it hasn't quite spread to all of BBV yet.

[/ QUOTE ]
Don't resist. Relax into the grip of the all-embracing love of your fellow man.

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

lol
Old 11-09-2006, 06:38 AM

delete
Old 11-09-2006, 06:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
no.

but i believe your story has some BS and exaggerations.

for instance, this almost certainly never really happened:

[ QUOTE ]
I got a call from the site I play at. "its not your night? is it?" the man said. They recommended that i would call it a night and stop playing. Do you think i listened?

[/ QUOTE ]

Barron

[/ QUOTE ]

I have the number to the sweden boss of ladbrokes (which has told me i can call him if there is anything on my mind), the norwegian boss, another swede who is stationed in london and some english type of live event manager.

A few days ago i got a call from sweden boss asking that i clear my schedule for 9 dec as they had a suprise for me then. also he said that i were becoming a legend on laddies.

Usally i dont bother to defend myself with brags like this but your tone and statement anoyed me... so if u want proof call laddies yourself and ask if they ever heard of a player called Nebuchad.
Old 11-09-2006, 06:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
you should be depressed, aba 700K a month is still less than aba's record!

[/ QUOTE ]

What is abas record?
Old 11-09-2006, 05:25 PM

www.tommyangelo.com
Old 11-12-2006, 08:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
no.

but i believe your story has some BS and exaggerations.

for instance, this almost certainly never really happened:

[ QUOTE ]
I got a call from the site I play at. "its not your night? is it?" the man said. They recommended that i would call it a night and stop playing. Do you think i listened?

[/ QUOTE ]

Barron

[/ QUOTE ]

I have the number to the sweden boss of ladbrokes (which has told me i can call him if there is anything on my mind), the norwegian boss, another swede who is stationed in london and some english type of live event manager.

A few days ago i got a call from sweden boss asking that i clear my schedule for 9 dec as they had a suprise for me then. also he said that i were becoming a legend on laddies.

Usally i dont bother to defend myself with brags like this but your tone and statement anoyed me... so if u want proof call laddies yourself and ask if they ever heard of a player called Nebuchad.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hello,
I can defend your story, we was monitoring ladbrokes to 100% in october and we had you on -$480k, but in of the month you was not that much down. But damn, you played against alot of good players also. TheSalmon(Erik Saegstrom) for example.

Btw, seems like this month will be more fun, we have you on +$160k [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

// StoffeT @ www.highstakes.nu
Old 11-12-2006, 08:43 PM

Since I am currrenyly on a mix of Citalopram and Diazapam the answer is pretty obvious .. nothing to do with poker tho'
Old 08-10-2007, 10:05 AM

Bump for BBV quality