Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-06-2007, 11:25 PM

Default Re: What does it take to outrun the fuzz?

I knew this one dude who outran the cops successfully. He was down at the beach towns in southern Delaware Im guessing somewhere around dewey (pretty much 50 miles from the southern tip of DE). He violated some traffic law and the cops tried to pull him over, he tried to outrun them around the very busy areas. Eventually the cops got concerned about having a high speed chase in this very busy area, where there is a lot of traffic and even more pedestrian traffic so they back off and let him go. Funny thing is he made it to northern DE up to the city of Wilmington maybe 100-200 miles north and he runs a red light, slams into a dart bus and flies through the windshield of the car he is driving and dies on impact when he hits the pavement. Whenever I tell that story it puts a smile on my face. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-07-2007, 12:11 AM

There are a lot of towns now that have "do not pursue" laws that get passed after car chases cause bystander deaths. If you knew for sure you were in a DNP area all you have to do is flee at high speed through a populated area and you automatically get away.
Old 08-07-2007, 12:32 AM

I find that a cheerful and sunny disposition is disarming. Cops are used to being treated to bullsh*t, fear, anger, frustration and tears. They rarely (I'd guess) run into someone pleasant, who chats with them as if they were any regular Joe at a Sunday BBQ.

I suck at driving within the speed limit, but my ticket:getting-pulled-over rate is well below 50%. While that is not perfect, it is WAY better than my likely winrate at fleeing the scene.
Old 08-07-2007, 12:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Just dont speed in the first place you [censored] morons.

And if you do, accept the punishment for being caught instead of being a retard and putting more peoples lives in danger.

If it were possible, id like to see you run from the cops, accidentally run yourself over on the street, then get arrested and thrown in prison for 25 years of hard anal.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it natural for me to hate people who say [censored] like this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes it is, poker wise these would be the the nit agro's who play weak all the time.

Dude grow some balls and Hit the Pedal to the medal. One time Dealer !
Old 08-07-2007, 01:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I knew this one dude who outran the cops successfully. He was down at the beach towns in southern Delaware Im guessing somewhere around dewey (pretty much 50 miles from the southern tip of DE). He violated some traffic law and the cops tried to pull him over, he tried to outrun them around the very busy areas. Eventually the cops got concerned about having a high speed chase in this very busy area, where there is a lot of traffic and even more pedestrian traffic so they back off and let him go. Funny thing is he made it to northern DE up to the city of Wilmington maybe 100-200 miles north and he runs a red light, slams into a dart bus and flies through the windshield of the car he is driving and dies on impact when he hits the pavement. Whenever I tell that story it puts a smile on my face. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was gonna edit this but there wasnt time, the reason y I like this story is cuz this guy played it off like he was my boy for a while and then stole some random dumb stuff from me, stole some bud from my bro when he was in the market and next thing u know he jacked stuff from a ton of my high school friends/associates. There were no tears shed over this guy other than his fam if they cared.
Old 08-07-2007, 01:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was gonna edit this but there wasnt time, the reason y I like this story is cuz this guy played it off like he was my boy for a while and then stole some random dumb stuff from me, stole some bud from my bro when he was in the market and next thing u know he jacked stuff from a ton of my high school friends/associates. There were no tears shed over this guy other than his fam if they cared.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sold.

On second thought, it kinda sounds like that POS got of too easy. Stealin' ur bro's weed is totally bogus.
Old 08-07-2007, 05:54 PM

Not really an outrunning story as much as just getting away from the cops. Was on my way to a poolhall a couple years back, had a QP in the backseat that I'd just picked up. Get a call from the guy I'm supposed to meet at the pool hall as I'm driving down the highway and though I hate people that talk on cell phones on the road I had to answer it. Right as I pick it up I pass a cop on the side of the road who points right at me and waves me over to the side of the road.

I was in the far left lane and acted as if I didn't see him. He ran to his car, jumped in, and pulled out onto the road. I pulled up beside a semi that was on my right, got in front of him and immediately took the next exit. The cop got stuck on the other side of the semi and couldn't reach the exit. Made it to the pool hall just fine.

Outside of the weed and the cell phone, I was also on expired temp tags and prolly 15 or so over the speed limit so pretty glad I got away with that one.
Old 08-07-2007, 06:01 PM

you have to be the fastest kid alive.
Old 08-07-2007, 06:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Not really an outrunning story as much as just getting away from the cops. Was on my way to a poolhall a couple years back, had a QP in the backseat that I'd just picked up. Get a call from the guy I'm supposed to meet at the pool hall as I'm driving down the highway and though I hate people that talk on cell phones on the road I had to answer it. Right as I pick it up I pass a cop on the side of the road who points right at me and waves me over to the side of the road.

I was in the far left lane and acted as if I didn't see him. He ran to his car, jumped in, and pulled out onto the road. I pulled up beside a semi that was on my right, got in front of him and immediately took the next exit. The cop got stuck on the other side of the semi and couldn't reach the exit. Made it to the pool hall just fine.

Outside of the weed and the cell phone, I was also on expired temp tags and prolly 15 or so over the speed limit so pretty glad I got away with that one. Cause I WAS TRYING TO GET CAUGHT

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-07-2007, 06:13 PM

"trying to eat healthy now"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsqMLg98I1A