Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-28-2007, 02:04 PM

Default Re: New CardRunners website to launch tomorrow

Could any of the cardrunner-guys please write in this thread, when the "waived sign up fee-issue" is resolved?
Old 09-28-2007, 02:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Could any of the cardrunner-guys please write in this thread, when the "waived sign up fee-issue" is resolved?

[/ QUOTE ]

This issue will usually be one that has to be taken care of manually. I would suggest waiting a couple of days, monitoring this thread where I will post updates, and then emailing support and letting them know that you would like to re-sign up.

Best,
tc
Old 09-28-2007, 02:12 PM

Just wondering if support is replying to e-mail's atm?

I assume they aren't because there is other stuff going on, and that would probably make sense given the new site and all...
Old 09-28-2007, 02:18 PM

Yes, They are. It's mostly the same problems and we are putting most of the resources towards fixing the problems.

There are people responding 24 hours a day but there are hundreds of unread emails and more coming in. There are currently 3 people working on it.

tc
Old 09-28-2007, 02:22 PM

sounds good

thanks taylor
Old 09-28-2007, 02:55 PM

checkamat, your password has been reset and email to you, try again and email us back if it still doesn't work.
Old 09-28-2007, 03:03 PM

I tried to upgrade my membership 3times yesterday and I got the error message every time. No confirmation was given so I assumed the transaction didn't go through. However, I received 3email receipts from Andrew Wiggins for the transactions I tried to make. It takes a couple of days for the transactions to appear online, so I am not 100% sure if the money was taken out or not. Funny part of it all is that I can't watch any videos. When I log into my dashboard, it says I need to upgrade. I would like to know what the situation is and hope it will be resolved soon. I really wanna watch the CTS video. Thanks.

Old 09-28-2007, 03:09 PM

hmm, i can log in with my desktop, but not my laptop. tried clearing the DRM directory but that didn't work. any ideas (also sent an email to support but hey, others might be experiencing this as well)
Old 09-28-2007, 03:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
can anyone give an update as to how long before we can log in? thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Ive had this problem for 2 days now and I have yet to see a response to this question. Ive seen responses to problems w/ viewing the videos and with updating you account. But it seems that this one always gets skipped over.

Taylor, anything we can do on our side to get past this login problem? Ive cleared my DNS, whatever that it, and ive tried logging in from different comps. anything at all?
Old 09-28-2007, 03:40 PM

Rico,
Yeah, we are working on this. We know some people can't log in for whatever reason. It's not a whole lot of people at this point, but there's a decent amount of them. We are trying to work with some of the people that can log in on a laptop but not desktop and look at the differences to see what the problem is.

I'll post here as soon as I know anything more about this. We will make sure to make it up to the people that have had to wait to get access so please just hang tight until we can work this out.

tc