Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Volleyball Asses
College Volleybal Asses 54 84.38%
Pro Beach Volleyball Asses 10 15.63%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-02-2007, 10:04 AM

Default Re: Do I Have Potential With This Girl?

lol no.

Just learn the lesson, straight up compliments are for after you've had sex with a chick. Or during. During is best, coupled with telling them that are your dirty little [censored].
Old 11-02-2007, 10:21 AM

GA, can you interupt this txt messages to tell me if i got a chance with this other girl or not...

Girl i had 2nd date dinner plans with sent me this message like 4 hours before date

"Hey I cant now. My roomies want me to come party with them tonight and if i ditch them for a guy they will never let it go. I need to spend more time with them so they dont freak. Can we switch days? I dont want them to complain to me again about missing girls night out. I'm so sorry. I hope you can switch days.

I let her know its ok and ask which day.

she says "you choose"

I ask if Thursday is good

she says "Yes not sure about this week tho. I already had plans thursday

I tell her Ok just let me know later about next week and ask if shes not interested to just let me know.

she says "Ok dont wory. Next week would be better tho. Ill check my schedule"

and left it at that.

Shes going out of town till monday.
Old 11-02-2007, 10:25 AM

yeah i deleted my last to comments and changed it to the gutter one. sorry =(
Old 11-02-2007, 10:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Just learn the lesson, straight up compliments are for after you've had sex with a chick. Or during. During is best, coupled with telling them that are your dirty little [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

This is good advice. But just to make this clear the censored word is never to be Cee U Next Tuesday or else sex will just stop. Trust me I used that once and I will never use it again.
Old 11-02-2007, 10:32 AM

SAWM

please read the following carefully.

GET SOME NUTS
Old 11-02-2007, 10:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Pics or she doesnt exist.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a man

Exhibit A:

Old 11-02-2007, 10:47 AM

no potential
Old 11-02-2007, 11:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
GA, can you interupt this txt messages to tell me if i got a chance with this other girl or not...

Girl i had 2nd date dinner plans with sent me this message like 4 hours before date

"Hey I cant now. My roomies want me to come party with them tonight and if i ditch them for a guy they will never let it go. I need to spend more time with them so they dont freak. Can we switch days? I dont want them to complain to me again about missing girls night out. I'm so sorry. I hope you can switch days.

she says "you choose"

I tell her Ok just let me know later about next week and ask if shes not interested to just let me know.

and left it at that.

[/ QUOTE ]

If she was really interested in you, she would make time and you wouldn't have to wait 2 weeks to see her. Forget about her, she's not worth it. Don't ever communicate with her again unless she initiates.
Old 11-02-2007, 11:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

she says "you choose"

and left it at that.

[/ QUOTE ]

If she was really interested in you, she would make time and you wouldn't have to wait 2 weeks to see her. Forget about her, she's not worth it. Don't ever communicate with her again unless she initiates.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I think you're right about that one. I'll see if she intiates contact and sets up the date or not.
Old 11-02-2007, 11:16 AM

Heres another question about a 3rd girl that i knew since highschool. She has boyfriend she is thinking of dumping because its long distance and hes cheap and not a very good boyfriend from the way i hear it.

Anyways,

She keeps asking me to visit her in Orlando (2 hr drive) and I came up with me and 4 guy friends of mine. We went to Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios. Me and her took about 6 shots of jaggermister on empty stomachs and got pretty wasted from it. We was very friendly holding each other etc. But at the end of the date nothing but kiss on cheek.

She asked me to come up next weekend and said i can stay at her house. Also since that night. She's been initating contact by calling me a 2-4 times a day. For example Wednesday night we talked on phone from 11:30-1:30AM and when i said i had to get to bed. She asked if i had to.

Am i just a great conversatlionist? She keeps mentioning she wants to dump her boyfriend and making plans with me. I know for a fact i'm her good friend. So i'm not sure intentions and how to get out of the friend zone if thats where i am.

BTW me and her planned last weekend a vegas and ski trip in December. Ski trip will just be us. Vegas trip shes bringing one of her friends(girl).