Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-22-2007, 04:04 AM

Default Why I do not hate Absolute

I know that nobody will give me any credit since I just joined today and I have no posts. FWIW I have been browsing 2+2 for 4 years..I used to have an account but apparently it got erased since I haven't signed into it for a long time. I have rarely ever posted here. I read through BBV and NVG forums daily, but I just do not post.

I've been playing online poker for around 4 years now and I have played at almost every site. Actually I used to prop at Absolute when I first started playing seriously. Well, after that I propped at a few other sites, and then I eventually ended playing on my own with rakeback.

Right now the best deal for me as a volume player with rakeback that I can find is at Absolute. I have been making 3-4k$ a month in rakeback, and also I am clearing the 200,000 ARP's 1-2 a month making me $3k for each 200k. I normally play a lot of different stakes...2-4NL - 10-20NL sometimes higher depending on the softness. Also I play Limit HU games 30-60+. The rate at which I make the ARP's is pretty fast.

For a volume player like myself I do not think there is a better option to make as much as I make per month in bonuses. I am extremely unsatisfied with what has been going on in this whole situation on absolutes side. Obviously people are seeing hole cards. I definitely am biased because AP is making me a lot of money recently.

Do you all really think that an important person at AP is taking this money? I am very skeptical to think that this person (scott tom) is an important part of AP. Maybe he founded it and bought out.. He is for sure a bad egg.. but he will not be around at all and none of this will happen again for sure anytime soon or ever again. AP is a MAJOR poker site that is not going to let stupid stuff like this ever happen again. When I was a prop there the manager used to tell me how they were #3 of all the poker sites and that they were always trying do anything they could to move up in the ranks. AP has given me great support and fast cashouts all the time. Maybe it is because I am a VIP Elite player. I honestly believe this site is not crooked...they just had a bad egg in the system.

I know a lot of people will disagree and not even listen.. But most of the people that are even responding and talking trash about AP rarely if ever play there. From a high volume exclusive AP player I don't think I will let this bother me unless they decide to completely deny the accusations which apparently they aren't doing. They had a bad egg and it happens all the times in all kinds of corportations...They will completely get rid of him and they will strive to make AP's security the best that they can. I honestly believe that...I have no affiliation with them besides being paid by them from ARP bonuses.

They obviously handled the whole situation wrong when it was brought up to them by denying everything. I believe that is the reason that nobody here at 2+2 trusts them. I am not sure that this is happening but I like to believe that once it was brought to their attention they took the appropriate steps in making this whole situation end. I believe that they were scared to make it public because everyone would freak out and never play there again. They just hoped it would go away. After the accusations (which I believe are 100% correct) I believe that they had to make sure this was never going to happen again. If I am wrong and there was stuff happening in the past 5 weeks then none of what I am saying has much influence.

I do not love AP for anything else except for that they pay me the best, and the games are soft for my style of play.
Old 10-22-2007, 04:05 AM

Default Re: Why I do not hate Absolute

tl;dr
Old 10-22-2007, 04:06 AM

how's the coffee?
Old 10-22-2007, 04:06 AM

that is some intense ass spam
Old 10-22-2007, 04:07 AM

shotgun

edit: wow u [censored] are fast

[ QUOTE ]
I know that nobody will give me any credit since I just joined today and I have no posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

+1

[ QUOTE ]
that is some intense ass spam

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-22-2007, 04:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I know that nobody will give me any credit since I just joined today and I have no posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

+1

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

i just tried killing notfreemoney's avatar, twice.
Old 10-22-2007, 04:10 AM

any regular player that plays at AP knows that I am not just a 2+2 scammer. I am a regular high stakes volume player there under the name NOSTRAKHAN
Old 10-22-2007, 04:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
any regular player that plays at AP knows that I am not just a 2+2 scammer. I am a regular high stakes volume player there under the name NOSTRAKHAN

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh [censored], they stole his account too..