Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-18-2007, 08:41 PM

Default Re: Grade brag

a typical yuppie that judges smarts by college/or grades. let me tell u soemthing i have real smarts...which college cant teach ok ur born with it...im just naturaly witty and smart and great you cant teach greatness...and ill prove it soon enough

PS! i am a genius!
Old 05-18-2007, 08:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yo OP, was this a math intensive course or more of an introductory course? Did you guys go in chaos and the predictability of weather systems?

[/ QUOTE ]

this course was very math intensive...lots of partials, multiple derivatives, and light differential equations...it was basically a class that teaches how the atmosphere is modeled through math. the chaos in predicting comes next semester when we apply this math to actual examples and real time data, should be fun.

I would say it is the equivalent of solids or hydraulics in civil engineering courses...
Old 05-18-2007, 08:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
a typical yuppie that judges smarts by college/or grades. let me tell u soemthing i have real smarts...which college cant teach ok ur born with it...im just naturaly witty and smart and great you cant teach greatness...and ill prove it soon enough

PS! i am a genius!

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope a tornado destroys your house and the only reason you make it out is because you listened to the forecast from that guy from BBV4L! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] holla
Old 05-18-2007, 08:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Weatherman..another job that requires 0 knowlage!

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny you should say that since I have had to take all the prerequisite courses that all the engineering majors at my university have to take as well...(i.e. Calculus 1-3, Applied Differential Equations, Chemistry, Physics...)

But of course since those courses are sooo easy I can see how I have a zero knowledge job...nice hand sir! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]only god can predict the weather i dont care how many college classes you take
Old 05-18-2007, 08:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Weatherman..another job that requires 0 knowlage!

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny you should say that since I have had to take all the prerequisite courses that all the engineering majors at my university have to take as well...(i.e. Calculus 1-3, Applied Differential Equations, Chemistry, Physics...)

But of course since those courses are sooo easy I can see how I have a zero knowledge job...nice hand sir! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]only god can predict the weather i dont care how many college classes you take

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh how ignorant you are...god causes the weather...we try and predict it...
Old 05-18-2007, 08:47 PM

try being the key word
Old 05-18-2007, 08:50 PM

hince why it is in bold
Old 05-18-2007, 08:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yo OP, was this a math intensive course or more of an introductory course? Did you guys go in chaos and the predictability of weather systems?

[/ QUOTE ]

this course was very math intensive...lots of partials, multiple derivatives, and light differential equations...it was basically a class that teaches how the atmosphere is modeled through math. the chaos in predicting comes next semester when we apply this math to actual examples and real time data, should be fun.

I would say it is the equivalent of solids or hydraulics in civil engineering courses...

[/ QUOTE ]
Sounds like a pretty cool class, I should look and see if my school offers something like this.
Old 05-18-2007, 08:52 PM

wtf, i thought John Madden caused the weather
Old 05-18-2007, 08:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Sounds like a pretty cool class, I should look and see if my school offers something like this.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is intended for meteorology majors but if you knew the basics about weather then u would be set...i would say that the class was 85% math as it was so if you enjoyed math then it would be interesting