Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-20-2007, 07:37 PM

Default Most scathing e-mail I\'ve ever received.

So, as probably no one here knows, I've just entered the field of real estate. Been in it for about 2 months now. About 3 weeks in as an act of goodwill from an associate, I was given a listing from this colleague who had been having trouble with her client.

Fast forward to now and here is the e-mail I just received about an hour ago (after he called in berating my broker, general manager, and receptionist).

"WEll Josh,

I'm very very dissapointed in YOU. I should have know when you told me it was your first listing, I should have bailed on you and not givin it to you and asked for a more seasoned sales person.

You promised to do a good job for my and you have FAILED in EVERY way. I gave you a chance, and this is the thanks that you give me, by doing a LOUSY JOB.

No I have lost time on getting my property sold, I told you in the begining, that I wanted to get it done fast, and you have done nothing but delay it. You are WORTHLESS IN THIS FIELD AND YOU SHOULD FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE.

I will call the board of realtors and have them investigate you ablilty to be a real estate agent. I appears you know nothing about cutting a deal. I may also write an editoral to the XXXX Journal on how not to pic you and XXXX as a real estate agent.

You stated that another agent, was going to take over, you didn't even have the GUTS to call me or RETURN my many phone calls.

I guess you should become a used car salesman, because you can tell when they are lying, Their LIPS are MOVING.

You haven't heard the last of me yet, I hope I can get the Board of Realtors to revoke you license to sell real estate.

I though Jen was giving me someone that could do the job, instead she gave me a kiddy, wet behind his ears and still in diapers./

THIS IS NOT HOW YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO TREAT YOU CUSTOMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You failed to listen when I told you not to let people use Map Quest to get here, but you let the people on Saturday, drive around lost for and hour.

You failed to list it in the Elmira Board as Jen did, this cut down on your marketing, and now it promted several call from other agents, because it made it appear that the listing had lapsed, which was not true.

Also like the day I called you and asked for the time you would be here, your statement was, the people aren't at the office yet and you would call. Next thing I know, you were at the door and I hadn't put the dogs up yet. Very poor first meeting with new people. Again you failed.

Then I stated by appointment only, next thing I know your office is giving out directions for a drive by.
You FAILED AGAIN.

Your close to being a George Bush, A TOTAL FAILURE.

You need to jump in your car and go back to Vermont, before you change your plates over."

Feel free to chime in with any scathing e-mails or letters you've received.
Old 04-20-2007, 07:40 PM

Default Re: Most scathing e-mail I\'ve ever received.

[ QUOTE ]

Your close to being a George Bush, A TOTAL FAILURE.

[/ QUOTE ]

brutal
Old 04-20-2007, 07:42 PM

why do you suck so bad?

there has to be a story
Old 04-20-2007, 07:43 PM

How much of what he said was true?
Old 04-20-2007, 07:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
why do you suck so bad?

there has to be a story

[/ QUOTE ]

well since the only background I have is your avatar, I'm agreeing with the e-mail.
Old 04-20-2007, 07:46 PM

He should learn to speak English before writing an email like that.
Old 04-20-2007, 07:46 PM

i'm going to assume that the person in your avatar is you. thus you are a giant [censored] head and deserve what you got.
Old 04-20-2007, 07:49 PM

sounds like you suck, but wow.. he is probably an idiot.
Old 04-20-2007, 07:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How much of what he said was true?

[/ QUOTE ]

All of it, but twisted around.

Re: not calling him back. Once he started harassing both the receptionist and the GM, I was told not to answer his calls.

Re: not using MapQuest. He told me not to let people use a certain road. I checked in the MLS and no where was that road listed. Apparently this road comes up in web searches, so the clients got lost. I called 15 minutes prior to our meeting time and multiple times after, until the husband finally picked up 45 minutes after our meeting time. I met up with him and let him follow me to the property.

Re: not listing on another board. I'm a newbie. Didn't even know I could/should do that.

Re: not calling. I told my client that would be at the house at 4. I called him at 3:10 to let him know my clients hadn't shown up, and that I'd call him when we left. I didn't, so that was definitely my bad. We arrived exactly at 4.

Re: by appointment only. The listing said specifically to call me for an appointment. All that happened was that someone called in for the address and decided to be proactive and take a look at the house (not in, just at). Of course, my client was there and was extremely upset. Even though he's trying to sell his house.

I definitely made mistakes.
Old 04-20-2007, 07:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i'm going to assume that the person in your avatar is you. thus you are a giant [censored] head and deserve what you got.

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, ok.