Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-16-2007, 07:41 AM

Default Re: Dumb people you\'ve slept with?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Lets get this thread back on target.

The girlfriend of around 10 months still thinks there are 52 states. We argued about this on our second date I think. She is still standing firm that Washington D.C. and Puerto Rico are states. I am pretty sure she thought Cuba is a state too.

She is 38 w/ a body of a 18 yr old and is awesome in the sack so i am not pressing the issue too much.

[/ QUOTE ]

It really is unbelievable how many people I've had to prove there are 50 states to. I remember in HS like junior year or so half the class got in an argument over this. The teacher was just in shock.

[/ QUOTE ]
dude, i know..for real. Just do what i do, and make them count all those pretty stars on the american flag.
Old 10-16-2007, 09:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]

dude, i know..for real. Just do what i do, and make them count all those pretty stars on the american flag.

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 10-16-2007, 09:26 AM

^^^ 48 stars? wtf?

Once while i was in high school, i convinced an ex-gf that if you pull up on a desk hard enough...you can levitate.

She ends up dislocating her shoulder two classes later trying to trick gravity and rides to the hospital in an ambulance(not sure why the ambulance).

...at least she was pretty.
Old 10-16-2007, 03:25 PM

Last summer I met this girl in the club, so I took her to my room and the magical thing happened.
The next day we woke up we exchanged numbers and she went home. After this we dated once and nothing happened. I didn't like her.

So the next time I went to the club I met this other girl, we made out and I was getting really horny. But she didn't want to go home with me...

When I got home I called this girl (5am) and asked to come over. She said why?? i said that I wanted to be with her. She was thinking, then I said that I didn't want to have sex and that I just wanted her at my side. So she agreed to come over. I did her hard and then fell asleep.
The next morning she tried to wake me up to say she was leaving (she had classes) but I ignored her and kept on sleeping.

She called me afterwards a lot of times, but I didn't pick up the phone.

when I think of her I laugh and think about how dumb she is.

moral of story: yeahh woman are so naive, and i like it haha