Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-16-2007, 02:45 PM

Default Guys, what do I do here (internet billing question)

Last year me and my university housemates started an internet account with Bell Sympatico, I put my name on the bill and everyone paid me. Everything is fine, I finish university leave the house (2 months ago).

A housemate who is staying behind calls up bell and changes the billing so he is now paying with his credit card (I didn't know he did this, I just forgot to cancel internet), his name is on my old account, but my name is still there.

Today I called up Bell sympatico to finally cancel the internet and find this out. I try to reach the guy and tell him to remove my name, but he has a new number. I call bell back, and they say without my ID number or the credit card they can't find my info, even though they found it 10 minutes before.

This is all complicated by me leaving the country today (ya really stupid to do this last minute)

So basically my name is on an internet account, I cannot contact the other guy, and bell claims they cannot find the account info and I'm leaving the country.
Old 10-16-2007, 03:13 PM

Default Re: Guys, what do I do here (internet billing question)

call them and tell them you won't pay a penny if it's not paid. that's about it?