Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-27-2007, 01:44 PM

Default Re: **The Official CaptZeebo is BlogGod Thread**

poor zeebo :/
Old 11-27-2007, 01:48 PM

haha yeah, I guess I should shift off my manic writings sooner since most people don't like it I guess. Most of these writings were directly copy/pasted from the week before I crashed and went TO a psyche ward. Before the psyche ward I was staying up 20 hours a day, smoking weed constantly, and not eating. At the end of the week long manic phase I stayed in a psyche ward for a week and now I'm a different person on bipolar meds. I was trying to give a window into my manic phase, what caused my breakdown, and how I came to go in a mental hospital. Guess it wasn't as interesting as I thought. I'm pretty much in my own world now, so I'm not sure what people find interesting anymore.

I still find it interesting because I'm on the quest to finding meaning in life and I think these philosophical ideas are helping me decide the meaning of life...
Is ignorance really bliss and do people actually want to enslave themselves to different institutions (money, religion, govt, family, society, etc) in order to find balance and sanity?

I also find it funny how fickle my relationship was with my readers. I try to explain how I went through a complete breakdown, you know, something on a much more personal non-superficial level and they quickly reject me.
Old 11-27-2007, 02:02 PM

maybe you should just get, y'know, a job?
Old 11-27-2007, 02:06 PM

zeebo,

i dont know you very well but i'm rooting for ya, man.

take care,
martin
Old 11-27-2007, 02:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
haha yeah, I guess I should shift off my manic writings sooner since most people don't like it I guess. Most of these writings were directly copy/pasted from the week before I crashed and went TO a psyche ward. Before the psyche ward I was staying up 20 hours a day, smoking weed constantly, and not eating. At the end of the week long manic phase I stayed in a psyche ward for a week and now I'm a different person on bipolar meds. I was trying to give a window into my manic phase, what caused my breakdown, and how I came to go in a mental hospital. Guess it wasn't as interesting as I thought. I'm pretty much in my own world now, so I'm not sure what people find interesting anymore.

I still find it interesting because I'm on the quest to finding meaning in life and I think these philosophical ideas are helping me decide the meaning of life...
Is ignorance really bliss and do people actually want to enslave themselves to different institutions (money, religion, govt, family, society, etc) in order to find balance and sanity?

I also find it funny how fickle my relationship was with my readers. I try to explain how I went through a complete breakdown, you know, something on a much more personal non-superficial level and they quickly reject me.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's just a little disorienting when you go from hilarious non-sequiturs to confusing philosophical jargon. I'd be happy to read about your poker/bipolar/relationship problems but it's hard to get through it without any of the humor I came to the blog expecting.
Old 11-27-2007, 02:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There isn't going to be a blog entry about this, is there?
Old 11-27-2007, 08:13 PM

I was just reading it and I think it's by far the best poker blog I've ever read. I think the fact that you try to dig deeper and actually write out your thoughts is great.
Old 11-27-2007, 11:20 PM

The meaning of life is not too hard to find...just google it...seems simple...gl Zeebo

http://users.aristotle.net/~diogenes/meaning1.htm
Old 11-28-2007, 12:12 AM

Just stay on your meds Zeebo, take care of number one for a while and let the rest of the world go to hell untill you get your [censored] together.
Old 11-28-2007, 01:26 AM

Zeebo,

I love you.