Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Would you add to your tip after your co-victor out-tipped you?
Yes 2 4.08%
No 47 95.92%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2007, 04:33 AM

Default Re: **Official uNL Microbrew thread: August**

i could use my last 400 hand sesh to write a book on "how to get coolered or sucked out on all night and some how breakeven." [censored] i hate poker atm. it will b nice to get back to school where i will b away from all my friends and can b antisocial and grind like no other. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-04-2007, 05:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i could use my last 400 hand sesh to write a book on "how to get coolered or sucked out on all night and some how breakeven." [censored] i hate poker atm. it will b nice to get back to school where i will b away from all my friends and can b antisocial and grind like no other. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol @ antisocial and grinding...I expect I'll be doing the same thing having just moved to Cali and knowing nobody here. I really wanna try to knock out 1k hands/day all fall and move up to 100nl by Christmas time.

Now if only I could get this [censored] hotel internet connection to let me play more than 2 tables I'd be happy...I spent half my session tonight timing out and I expect it adversely effected my judgment. Trying to stay sane until I find an apartment out here, which unfortunately is gonna cost me like $2k/month. Damned San Diego real estate prices.

Any of you guys out in this neck of the woods?
Old 08-04-2007, 05:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
im watching a video by fees right now and he runs so freakin good. villians instafold to his cbets, he is putting people all in on the river with KK on a 4 straight paired board and winning. why cant i run that good? sheesh. oh yea, and he is raising like 90% of his hands. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

cept he just got stacked twice with TPTK AK vs a set on two different tables at the same time.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is part of the reason you are not able to build your bankroll. quit whining about being unlucky and focus on beating your opponents.

everyone has the same amount of luck in the end.

[/ QUOTE ]

hmmm, except the difference between him and myself is that when i open my PFR range, i get more callers than a call center, every time. even having a PFR of 12, i get tons of callers almost everytime. they just dont fold at 5NL.
Old 08-04-2007, 06:00 AM

How the hell can you play with a PFR of 12? That would be so boring...
Old 08-04-2007, 06:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I never posted these---- pre-yesterday stats for the heater I had

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
i love how everyone blocks out stats, like there is a secret formula

[/ QUOTE ]

Err.. He didnt really [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] The last row is untouched, and he is running 23/16 with 54 W$SD [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 08-04-2007, 06:19 AM

As an aside paultjuh on pokerstars should kill himself or die in a greasefire. HITS EVERY FREAKING FLOP AGAINST ME. DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Old 08-04-2007, 08:16 AM

sorry for moaning guys but i´m just running so bad! I´m down 65$ over the last 4k hands (25nl) and I´m playing well I think. Prob going to make a video tho to make sure.

P.s I´m going on holiday to SA for a month tomorrow so no more pokah [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-04-2007, 08:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
im watching a video by fees right now and he runs so freakin good. villians instafold to his cbets, he is putting people all in on the river with KK on a 4 straight paired board and winning. why cant i run that good? sheesh. oh yea, and he is raising like 90% of his hands. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

cept he just got stacked twice with TPTK AK vs a set on two different tables at the same time.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is part of the reason you are not able to build your bankroll. quit whining about being unlucky and focus on beating your opponents.

everyone has the same amount of luck in the end.

[/ QUOTE ]

hmmm, except the difference between him and myself is that when i open my PFR range, i get more callers than a call center, every time. even having a PFR of 12, i get tons of callers almost everytime. they just dont fold at 5NL.

[/ QUOTE ]

just play 10nl. it's easier to get bad players committed to the pot with your big hands when avg effective stacks are 100bbs or less.

also, cbets become lose a lot of value at 5 and 10nl compared to 25 and 50. against most guys, just bet when you think your hand is good and that's it. of course there are some tight passive players that love to see flops and fold, and those guys you should rape mercilessly.
Old 08-04-2007, 10:02 AM

fess up. which one of you has the picture of that damned baboon on stars.
Old 08-04-2007, 10:16 AM

I block all the avatars ftw. Chat too.
Closed Thread