Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-11-2006, 02:13 PM

Default Re: astroglide\'s three questions for david sklansky

[ QUOTE ]

No, it isn't. He wasn't even a mod when he asked these questions.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, wow. Then how the hell did he become one?

Why'd he post this in OOT rather than in Sklansky's forum?

And I'm surprised to learn he's 27 and not 13.
Old 01-11-2006, 02:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Usually having a clue about how things came about is a good idea before making extremely snide posts.
Old 01-11-2006, 02:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Astro is one of the most level-headed dudes in this place.

You seem to really dislike most of the posters in OOT, and yet you keep coming back for more.

I don't get it. Are you crusading against something here?
Old 01-11-2006, 02:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You seem to really dislike most of the posters in OOT, and yet you keep coming back for more.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I like a lot of OOT. Certainly, there's a lot I don't like, too. But there's enough I like to bring me back.

There are only a couple posters I sincerely dislike. I can't, however, ignore them since they are mods.
And even regarding them, for the most part, I dislike the activity and not the person. (I haven't met the person).
Old 01-11-2006, 03:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This only works if the single person stands still. Any scenario where you are standing still while being outnumbered is dumb. You allow your enemy to maximise his advantage- which is numbers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good point, if I'm Sklansky I run around the gym and try to pick them off one-by-one, by kicking them in the face if they get in range. Hmmmm. I think we need to introduce some kind of constraint that keeps us from winding up in a stalemate, like the gymnasium is slowly shrinking, or a new 5 year old comes in every 5 minutes, or one has to leave. What we need is a constraint that promotes aggression by both sides. Like a 5 year old has to leave every few minutes, but one gets to come back every time they draw blood.
Old 01-11-2006, 03:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've been thinking about this. I think the best strategy is going to be a 4-phased attack, similar to above, but a little more involved. He's Sklansky after all, he's going be expecting something exactly like the above. First a few of <font color="red">us</font> attack from the front...

[/ QUOTE ]

I knew the average poster age was young around here, but I didn't realize just how young.
Old 01-11-2006, 03:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This only works if the single person stands still. Any scenario where you are standing still while being outnumbered is dumb. You allow your enemy to maximise his advantage- which is numbers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good point, if I'm Sklansky I run around the gym and try to pick them off one-by-one, by kicking them in the face if they get in range. Hmmmm. I think we need to introduce some kind of constraint that keeps us from winding up in a stalemate, like the gymnasium is slowly shrinking, or a new 5 year old comes in every 5 minutes, or one has to leave. What we need is a constraint that promotes aggression by both sides. Like a 5 year old has to leave every few minutes, but one gets to come back every time they draw blood.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think Sklansky claimed to have surprising endurance.
Old 01-11-2006, 04:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This isn't an abuse of mod power or anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

i wasn't a moderator when i asked the questions.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] was on hiatus, and i stated in a thread of his that i would be happy to ban some people that needed banning while he was away. some moderators like [censored], cola, evan, and commodus expressed support to me. mat sklansky asked OOT in a thread if they wanted me to operate in [censored]'s stead and/or stay on as a permanent moderator, and i was voted in permanently.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

sklansky doesn't have a forum. i asked them here because those were the terms of winning mat sklansky's 3 questions OOT contest.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

well said.

i certainly have my work cut out for me trying to defend my actions here - it's obvious that you did a lot of research into these subjects before making such smart accusations. i know that they don't count for much, but i hope what little justification i've been able to provide holds up to your superior standards, elaine.
Old 01-11-2006, 04:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't think Sklansky claimed to have surprising endurance.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahhh. The hyena/wild dog strategy. Chase him around the room until he drops from exhaustion. Then start eating him from the entrails while he's still alive. How long does Sklansky have to train for this endeavor?
Old 01-11-2006, 05:13 PM

This from someone who has made sure that everyone knows she is married to one of the admins and authors of this site, so the people who otherwise wouldn't instead give you the attention that all pseudo feminist loud mouths so desperately crave.

Fortunately your opinions in this thread are on par with your retarded legal advice and social commentary.

Look babe, It's great this little thing you got going on here in OOT, fighting for the liberation of all the OOT women who have to suffer our abuse. And it's great that you want to live in a little PBS world where nobody gets offended and boys don't talk about getting pussy but atleast when it comes time for your dailey popping off to be somewhat intelligent or [censored] atleast funny otherwise hun like all women your going to only get worse with age.

P.S. when you tell yourself that the above isn't true, I'll find another forum with the same culture of OOT where you're not married to an admin and we'll see how much attention you get.

Some of us get read and listened to because we are interesting others just marry into it.