Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-24-2007, 12:29 AM

Default Re: My new bong (pics)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Nice bong- dont break it man. I prefer bubblers, hits like bong w/ the convenience of a pipe. I want to try vaporizers, someone tell me how those hit...

[/ QUOTE ]

It's very different than traditional smoking. Often you don't get the overwhelming body high, it is much more subdued than hitting a bong. Obviously, it is way healthier, but at a cost of course.

[/ QUOTE ]

Im not a smoker, Ive only done it probably a handful of times.. one of which was with a vaporizer. That thing had everyone (even the hardcore potheads I lived with) all fd up in no time
Old 05-24-2007, 12:32 AM

Default Re: Brag: My new bong (pics)

The bowl is meh, you def need an ashcatcher. man i miss blazin
Old 05-24-2007, 04:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Pierce Brosnan was recently photographed at Demensia picking one up... Double-0-Stoner I guess.

[/ QUOTE ]

link to website w/ pics of celebs at head shops/buying drug parph?

[/ QUOTE ]

James... James Bong

Its a little hard to see but if you blow it up in Photoshop you can clearly see it's him.
Old 05-27-2007, 04:59 PM

Got a new bowl

Diamond-cut diffuser

Old 05-28-2007, 11:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
that bowl is completely standard. you act like color changing bowlpieces are uncommon or something. anyways, real nice bong but for what you spent you could of gone with a "name brand" bong that really would destroy the one you got in comparison. i've seen it on ROOR's but im sure you can use it on other bongs, but if you wanna talk about "cool bowlpieces" get a bubbler that fits/slides into the bong perfectly. now thats balla

[/ QUOTE ]

You are (cernsored) insane. I stopped readintg after this comment. i bought a 3ft pure triple chamber dbl perc for about 450 with case after discount. If this thing is really 30 inches thats a sick buy man good job.
beat- mine broke about 2 weeks after i bought it
beat #2 - couple years later decided to buy 2 new peices sick design one for 300 and a roor blue rimmed imitation 2 footer. spent 500 bucks and quit weed 2 days later.
beat # 3 - i miss party poker
Old 05-28-2007, 11:51 PM

how bout a pic of your weed....
Old 05-29-2007, 12:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
can someone give me a step by step instructon on using a bong... i am a newb when it comes to bong usage!!
Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

ok ill help a newb out...

first put water in it, dont fill it higher than the spot where the tube for the bowl comes out.put our finger over the carb (little hole should be on the side, some bongs u have to take out the bowl, if u have one like this ignore this step). before you load the bowl, blow once real quick (with your finger over the carb ,this clears a path for the smoke and makes for a better blaze). then load the bowl light up and still holding the carb start to suck, slow at first or u might cough. The chamber wil fill with smoke after a few seconds, remove your finger from the carb and continue to suck, you will clea the chamber(or take out the bowl if u have no carb)... enjoy [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 05-29-2007, 12:19 AM

man when i first started smoking out of a bong i bought i had a situation ill share/ask you guys about.

normally we hit the bong and it smokes up and you suck all the smoke out, occassionally there is a little light smoke left.

well a few times, maybe we hit it too hard but after we hit we immediately cough our lungs out and the bong is sitting there FULL of this THICK white smoke(like dry ice in water!!!) and anyone who tries to hit that coughs their lungs out. standard? where did we go wrong.
Old 05-29-2007, 12:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
man when i first started smoking out of a bong i bought i had a situation ill share/ask you guys about.

normally we hit the bong and it smokes up and you suck all the smoke out, occassionally there is a little light smoke left.

well a few times, maybe we hit it too hard but after we hit we immediately cough our lungs out and the bong is sitting there FULL of this THICK white smoke(like dry ice in water!!!) and anyone who tries to hit that coughs their lungs out. standard? where did we go wrong.

[/ QUOTE ] Obv you got pcp.
Old 05-29-2007, 01:38 AM

need a few milkshots now