Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-13-2007, 02:44 PM

Default Re: Worst strip club experience.

[ QUOTE ]

Second BS thing that's happened to me is that I've had a girl take me for a private dance, and then asked me if she wants me to keep going in the middle of a dance? Who the [censored] is going to say no? The problem with this is that she never told me that I was entering the second dance,

[/ QUOTE ]
standard.

[ QUOTE ]
and she never told me that after I hander her a 100$ she was going to take a 30$ tip for herself before handing me my change. WTF is this BS.

[/ QUOTE ]

not standard. You got played.
Old 09-13-2007, 04:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
C-Section scars. All the dancers had them at this one club we went to during daytime (a bad idea).

These chicks were draining budweisers right in front of us while climbing up on stage, and setting their beer down on the damn stage.

I think Houston has more clubs per capita than any American city. They can't all be quality.

[/ QUOTE ]
ewwwwww

anyway... paging nath.

[/ QUOTE ]
Houston strip clubs are pretty nasty on the whole, although I seem to remember one of them being not so bad (Treasures?) But yeah, I don't really go much because I have to make myself not go to strip clubs because I spend so damn much at them.
Old 09-13-2007, 04:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
C-Section scars. All the dancers had them at this one club we went to during daytime (a bad idea).

These chicks were draining budweisers right in front of us while climbing up on stage, and setting their beer down on the damn stage.

I think Houston has more clubs per capita than any American city. They can't all be quality.

[/ QUOTE ]
ewwwwww

anyway... paging nath.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure largest # of clubs per capita is portland but at least houston has largest # of C-Section scars per capita.
Old 09-13-2007, 04:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm pretty sure largest # of clubs per capita is portland but at least houston has largest # of C-Section scars per capita.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, Portland strippers like to have childbirth naturally. That way they can clean up the floor while working.
Old 09-13-2007, 04:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
em2's story is pretty great haha

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah the second I opened this thread this first person I thought of was EM2. I was still up that morning when he rolled into our house and Durrr and I went to IHOP with EM2 and Good2cu and just listened to the two of them tell stories about that night and their Europe trip and all kinds of [censored]. Funniest meal Ive had in months for sure.
Old 09-13-2007, 05:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
ewwwwww

anyway... paging nath.

[/ QUOTE ]
Houston strip clubs are pretty nasty on the whole, although I seem to remember one of them being not so bad (Treasures?) But yeah, I don't really go much because I have to make myself not go to strip clubs because I spend so damn much at them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? 10 years ago they were pretty awesome. Centerfolds, Treasures, Rick's, The Mens Club. Some others.

We ended up sitting next to ZZTop at Rick's one night. Normally, you'd be like, "Hey, that looks like [random celeb] but it's probably not" but those 2 beards are pretty identifiable.
Old 09-13-2007, 06:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
ewwwwww

anyway... paging nath.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? 10 years ago they were pretty awesome. Centerfolds, Treasures, Rick's, The Mens Club. Some others.

We ended up sitting next to ZZTop at Rick's one night. Normally, you'd be like, "Hey, that looks like [random celeb] but it's probably not" but those 2 beards are pretty identifiable.

[/ QUOTE ]

Must have been surreal to see those guys getting grinded on while "Gimme all your lovin'" is blaring through the speakers.
Old 09-13-2007, 06:34 PM

When I was 18 I was coming home from some club in Barcelona and got lured into a unbelievably seemy looking joint by the promise of "free beer" I remeber a sign out front that said, "sex on stage"

Anyhoo, we get into the the joint, and it's some middle aged spaniard dudes in ties, and some gross nearly middle aged women who in retrospect were probably whores. We get our beer, and shortly thereafter one of my buddies starts loudly vomiting. The funny thing is, despit it being a small place, no body seems to care, or even really notice.

For about 30 minutes a procession of disgusting women get on stage, dance and strip. Finally a lighted sign that says, "snow white and the seven dwarves" turns on. At this point a really hot young spanish woman starts dancing, and gets naked. Some dude announces, "snow white". Then a hideous creature with enormous sagging breasts hops on stage. The announcer says, "the evil witch". The witch then proceeds to put on a large strap on and bang the hottie in every possible position including doing her in the @$$.

I guess that wasn't "the worst" just the most bizarre/funniest strip club moment of my life.
Old 09-13-2007, 06:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
10 years ago I was 16, so I couldn't really tell you. But I think a couple of those places are still around-- I probably just have friends who gravitate to the sleazier establishments.

And obviously after two summers in Vegas I have no real need to visit strip clubs anywhere else.
Old 09-13-2007, 06:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
at the rhino this summer i banged a stripper bareback.

[/ QUOTE ]

No you didn't.

[/ QUOTE ] "But you can imagine what that'd be like, right?"