Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-10-2007, 03:35 AM

Default Re: liquidpoker.net and nazgul

i was praying that id see something about him like not paying out the rake money. some scam he pulled on LP. no it was just that he wants people to be bad in poker.

not enough action for BBV and very long.
Old 01-10-2007, 05:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think you're wrong about Rekrul trolling, Baal
I do not know exactly what your post is about, casper, but of all the bw community, Rekrul is the one who's said by far the most worthwhile things about poker

btw, baal, I like you, and think you're smart, but you don't have half of casper's experience with poker. So I'll speculate that Rek's commentary was so raw, that you weren't experienced enough to properly appreciate it. Maybe that was the problem with him, not trolling

[/ QUOTE ]

Trust me, it was just plain old fashioned trollng, actually Rekrul made a dozen threads in a minute dissing Nazgul, i hade to close them all, Rekrul wanted to be banned and he was end of story.

PS: yeah i know casper is better than me but it doesnt change anything, Rekrul is better than all LP.NET and he is still an [censored]
Old 01-10-2007, 05:54 AM

casper, this is liquid`meat (the co-owner of lp). So did we try to keep fishes bad since 2 months or since the start of Liquidpoker ? we are only giving rakeback since 2 months lol.

I got an awesome idea if you don't like LP anymore, you can defeat 'our goal' of keeping people bad by creating some awesome articles and i will even post them for you. how does that sound ?
Old 01-10-2007, 06:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What in God's name is "bw"?

[/ QUOTE ]

glad i'm not the only one

[/ QUOTE ]

broodwar, the expansion to starcraft

[/ QUOTE ]

BEAT: you know what "BW" is

[/ QUOTE ]

You are wrong.
Old 01-10-2007, 08:02 AM

oh btw your comment about that we would want people having a winrate of 0.01 couldnt be more wrong.
you really believe we make more when a player stays grinding the 25NL tables than 1k NL ? our profit is like 10 times higher and those players won't quit poker as quickly as the 25NL.
but anyway,
bye
Old 01-10-2007, 08:18 AM

"No one would have believed in the first years of the twenty-first century that this forum was being watched keenly and closely by intelligences greater than BBV's and yet as mortal as their own; that as men busied themselves about their various concerns they were scrutinised and studied, perhaps almost as narrowly as a man with a microscope might scru- tinise the transient creatures that swarm and multiply in a drop of water. With infinite complacency BBVers went to and fro over teh internets about their little affairs, serene in their assurance of their empire over matter. It is possible that the infusoria under the microscope do the same. No one gave a thought to the other forums of teh internets as sources of BBV danger, or thought of them only to dismiss the idea of life upon them as impossible or improbable. It is curious to recall some of the mental habits of those departed days. At most BBVers fancied there might be other men upon other forums, perhaps inferior to themselves and ready to welcome fish to their rakeback enterprise. Yet across the gulf of Al Gore's internets, minds that are to our minds as ours are to those of the beasts that perish, intellects vast and cool and unsympathetic, regarded this forum with envious eyes, and slowly and surely drew their plans against us. And early in the twenty-first century came the great disillusionment."

They've come to take over the forum, and only Jeff Goldblum has noticed!

Lori
Old 01-10-2007, 12:17 PM

Am I the only one who has no idea what the f the point of this thread is? All it did was give me a headache.
Old 01-10-2007, 04:10 PM

im know lp & tl very well. and i have to say: who the [censored] cares?

casper ur a crybabyfag . thxggnore =[
Old 01-10-2007, 04:45 PM

casper stop licking rek's balls

he seems to not like it and ur one of the reasons he doesn't make good posts
Old 01-10-2007, 11:34 PM

i lol'd at this, was a good read but im sure you didn't really tell both sides of the story. (not that I agree with naz banning rek, i enjoyed rekruls posts above nearly everyones, sometimes cruel but nearly always funny and true)

hope you enjoy 2+2 more than LP, but i doubt you will
gl