Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-03-2007, 07:17 AM

Default I hung out with a girl tonight and obv [censored] up my chance; TR ITT

I posted this in SSNL but since most of this forum doesn't play pokers (I get that impression anyway) you prob wouldn't find it there. So, TR from tonight:

So with the long weekend, one of my (girl) friends from school was coming up to the Bay Area since her family is here. One of her friends from school who I met a couple times came with; though I never knew this when we were in school, shortly after she graduated she told me about how she went to Hawaii with this friend as a graduation present and how this girl [censored] 3 guys during the week they were there. So, apparently she's a huge [censored] and I never realized it until after it was too late.

Anyway, my friend comes over with the slutty friend in question and two guy friends, and the five of us go out to a bar. They're hungry, so on the way back to my place we stop at Safeway and get some microwavable pizza, and start cooking it when we get back at my apartment.

For a majority of the time we were at this bar, the slutty friend was talking with someone on the phone; apparently she has a deal with a semi-boyfriend-but-not-really back where she's from or something, but we were hitting it off pretty well when we were talking when she wasn't on the phone.

So, back at my place, she's talking on the phone again with whatever guy this is in my room. My (girl) friend warns her that pizza's gonna be ready in 2 minutes, and she better get off the phone. She's talking on the phone in my bedroom fwiw. Like 5 minutes later, my girl friend plus the other 2 guys are watching TV in the living room, and I go into my bedroom to be like "yo wtf you're still on the phone" with this girl. I have some worn clothes sitting on a table next to my newly-constructed bed and she's playing with them, trying to fasten a belt on a pair of shorts I have or something; I stand in her way, and while still talking on the phone she tries to reach around me while I'm playfully blocking her from doing so. She's smiling at me and trying not to laugh while talking to this guy. Eventually I slowly push her over the edge of the footboard of my bed so that I'm halfway laying on top of her while she's laying back on the bed...and I don't really know what to do from this point. I mean, if she wasn't somewhat interested in me we wouldn't have gotten to this point, but she's still carrying on a conversation with this guy on the phone, and I don't know, am I supposed to just take the phone out of her hand and turn it off and start making out with her? After about a minute she mouths to me "help me up" and so I let her stand up again while still pressing my body against her while we're both standing upright against the edge of the bed, and after another 3-4 mins she gets off the phone, and she looks at me and I go in for a kiss, and I make momentary contact before she breaks away and says "I need pizza" (she was one of the proponents of the pizza idea when we were driving back to my place). We share a couple short kisses (no tongue) before she breaks away to the kitchen and the other people in my apartment.

While out at the bar we had been talking about Chuck Liddell (a UFC favorite since he's from San Luis Obispo, where we both went to school) and how she just saw a UFC fight in Vegas and thought it was seriously rad, and that Liddell is fighting in Anaheim on Sept 22. I was like "yo, I'd totally be down to go" and she was like "I'm there too!" so although this was a typical drunk conversation which half the time means she's just spouting random [censored], it's possible I'd be able to engineer something where we go to this together, and since Anaheim is far away from both of us this obviously means we'd have to stay together and [censored] like rabbits if it did happen.

Anyway, we only chat a couple times the rest of the night and it's the company of everyone else and it's fairly normal, and I hug her goodnight after I hug my friend goodnight in a normal fashion. So yeah, I kinda want to ship it with this girl but the way things went down tonight was fairly confusing. Advice?

(fwiw, now that it's 2 hrs later, it seems pretty obv to me that she wouldn't have let me get to that point if she didn't want to make out and thus I should have taken charge and turned off her phone, but at the time...I don't know, I'm a tard and these things don't occur to me)

In addition to advice as to what I should have done - how should I proceed from here? She lives 3 hours away so just about the only chance I have to hook it up with her is if I somehow convince her (as wild/weird as it seems) to go to Anaheim with me in a few weeks.

I figure I can...
a.) Wait a few days and ask my friend if she said anything about me (they're like best friends, so if she tells anyone my friend would be the person). I'm pretty good friends with my friend, so she'd prob be straight up with me if something was discussed. That said, if nothing was said and I asked my friend about it, she'd be like "wtf???" and it would probably come out that I tried to make out with her friend; this discussion would then get back to her friend and reflect negatively upon me.
b.) Facebook msg her friend (I'm already friends w/ her) and be like "so, Anaheim?"
c.) Get her phone # from my friend and call her to ask the same thing; mix of a.) and b.), I guess.

I will post pics if and only if something physical happens b/w the two of us; so, make it happen BBV, and ye shall be rewarded.
Old 09-03-2007, 07:19 AM

Default Re: I hung out with a girl tonight and obv [censored] up my chance; TR

Old 09-03-2007, 07:19 AM

SWITCH THE M WITH AN H UC?!
Old 09-03-2007, 07:49 AM

So, correct me if im wrong; you are trying to hook up with the chick thats a total sloot? If she is it wont matter what path you take just dive in head first and dont take no for an answer.
Old 09-03-2007, 08:23 AM

You need to start taking some risks. For one it shows ball and on top of that it will pay off enough to make up for the times it won't.

So next time, *do* grab her phone... and say: "She'll call you back" than hang up. Than go in for the kiss.

At least you'll in the clear where you stand. Saves you a lot of energy thinking about this later on.

Depending on your 'relation' with your friend "a" is an option. "c" is always best (for reasons mentioned above). "b" is by far the worst option IMO.
Old 09-03-2007, 09:03 AM

what is this, national read a really long post day. i dont think so, op.
Old 09-03-2007, 09:39 AM

you almost dry humped a girl goofy

think about what a huge step this was for you [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-03-2007, 10:01 AM

Default Re: I hung out with a girl tonight and obv [censored] up my chance; TR ITT

Old 09-03-2007, 10:08 AM

Default Re: I hung out with a girl tonight and obv [censored] up my chance; TR ITT

sounds like you played it right, showed interest, went for the kiss. BUT after she's like O I need pizza, you could have ignored her for a little bit, then gone up to her and been like, hey I gotta talk to you, v important! Bring her somewhere (your room is best, but a walk is safer) and tell her you're pregnant. Then make out some.

Anyway, edd's right, baby steps!

Also, get her phone number and call her asap.

--GA
Old 09-03-2007, 10:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[...] you could have ignored her for a little bit, then gone up to her and been like, hey I gotta talk to you, v important! Bring her somewhere (your room is best, but a walk is safer) and ask her if the rag you're holding smells like chloroform to her. Then make out some.

[/ QUOTE ]
fyp, yw